Gervonta wants Dillashaw

Gervonta wants that Reebok money.

200.gif
Yep...
c409fafade.gif

Well Dillashaw was willing to share the ring with Lomachenko unlike Davies <Moves>

It hurts like fck! Fans don’t realise this until they’ve taken a couple
Kicking and getting checked the first time feels like kicking a telephone pole

I mean Davis would win a boxing match and tj an mma match tj has good stand up but he’s a great wrestler too

I was anti Gervonta after the may mac fight appearance

then Pro Gervonta after his last win ( came out all business acted respectful and humble in victory )

Kind of confused about his calling out people online like Ryan Garcia to spar

and now this with TJ?

He is also hanging with broner... Hope he doesn't flush his talent down the hole by keeping bad company

Kicking and getting checked the first time feels like kicking a telephone pole

Yeah couldn’t agree more, it’s horrible when you start. it’s the main reason I gave up must thai and went back to boxing/k1 style kickboxing. I was mid thirties by the time I started training so I wasn’t recovering as quick as I used to. I just felt beat up all the time, especially sparring guys that had been training for years and had shins harder than fckin granite!

Yeah couldn’t agree more, it’s horrible when you start. it’s the main reason I gave up must thai and went back to boxing/k1 style kickboxing. I was mid thirties by the time I started training so I wasn’t recovering as quick as I used to. I just felt beat up all the time, especially sparring guys that had been training for years and had shins harder than fckin granite!
I started late too. I still love kickboxing sparring from time to time,but jesus that sucks. I also had guys doing light oblique kicks to me. Fuck that shit. You get hit w one of those moving forward it can still jack your knee up

I started late too. I still love kickboxing sparring from time to time,but jesus that sucks. I also had guys doing light oblique kicks to me. Fuck that shit. You get hit w one of those moving forward it can still jack your knee up

Same here lol. I quit kickboxing because some fucking guy first head kicked me (that was not that bad( and few minutes later he kicked the fk out of my stomach when I obviously lost balance and was about to fall. The stomach heart for like a month. I ve eaten some good punches, but getting kicked is not my thing, although I can kick like a horse too.

I also dont get the Dillashaw bandwagon going on here, is it because he sparred Lomachenko?

And yet his boxing skills are subpar compared to Davis and probably has less money than Davis too
Who gives a fuck how rich the guy is?

Boxing isn't dying. Davis is just Broner 2.0. A good boxer with poor discipline and a bad attitude. He has the talent to be in big fights but will probably be punching someone outside a bowling alley over a few hundred bucks instead.

Lol isn't that the truth, could so easily see it

that is possible but i think briggs and mercer showed it is quite possible and Dillashaw is quite talented but he is still not a k-1 level guy.
Dillishaw could easily have success in kickboxing if he trained for it, he's a very good striker, one of the best in mma. Kickboxing has a lot of bums in it, the guy Briggs beat wasn't even a real striker, he came from a wrestling background and got beat up in the mma and kickboxing circuits for money.

Well, this is dumb all around. Dillashaw also telling Davis that he'd whoop him in the ring.

That’s all he can say since Gervonta is scared to get in the cage just like Floyd. They need their special rules or else it’s not fair to them.

These two have been busy the last few days. Davis thought that some guy named Jon was tweeting for Dillashaw. Dillashaw then made a video saying it's been him he's been talking to the entire time.

Back