Get Cruz outta there

SuperNintendo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He's got good analysis but he just wants to be right. Chip on his shoulder, not a team player.

I thought he did a HELL of a lot better tonight than the past couple of cards.

He wasn't NEARLY as douchey with Hogan as he has been.

His reputation as a the most knowledgeable analyst is an illusion

He just over explains every detail

Agree. He was much more tolerable tonight.

Yea Dom must have internalized feedback about not challenging Rogan. It was a bad look in previous pairings.

Tonight they were all smiles with friendly back-and-forth.

He wrecked Rogan consistently and usually keeps guys who coast on their laurels and common refrains on their toes. Dom is better than most.

The fat headed trt midget is far worse.

Kind of agree.. He's great, but a douche.

He did a "I'm not going to argue with you, Joe", with a little too much sass imo.

rec'd. I used to like Dom but now I can't stand him. Always has to be right, so annoying. Stubborn little cunt. Also don't like the way he fights.

I don’t even think he is good at analyzing. The guy just waits to hear himself talk.

Imagine thinking a December 2017 Sherdog account should dictate any sort of policy or hold any relevance. Just fuck off you loser noob piece of shit. Wait a few more years and then make another thread.

I'm going to go ahead and say that I don't mind a douchebag commentator if he has a wealth of MMA knowledge.

When the color guy (Rogan) has never fought a single MMA fight, Cruz can be as douchey as he wants. Someone has to check "Dr. Rogan"

rec'd. I used to like Dom but now I can't stand him. Always has to be right, so annoying. Stubborn little cunt. Also don't like the way he fights.

Then why did you used to like him?

Then why did you used to like him?

I used to feel like he brought some well-rounded technical commentary to the fights, especially when paired with DC + Anik or one of those new guys with no fight experience. DC has no jits commentary so when Hogan is not there Dom would sort of fill that gap. He's been so annoying lately that I'd rather miss out on the technical contribution.

By far my fave analyst.

I'd rather a former champion go into more detail than less. Not his fault if he has to demean Rogan to do so.

I don't see any reason he should go. He's worth listening to, unlike half the commentators they plob in those seats.

He's got good analysis but he just wants to be right. Chip on his shoulder, not a team player.

The worst announcing is when they jack each other off and agree with everything each other says.

Bickering announcers elevates boring fights and doesn't affect good fights.

Not only does he want to be right but he constantly wants to over analyze everything to show everyone " Look Look what an analytical wizard i am! I can talk about a missed lead leg kick for 15 minutes and continually repeat myself!"

Only keep him if Bisping is always his co commentator. That would be gold. bork1}

He is the real alpha male , he is alpha'ing rogan consistently just like rogan did to goldie

Back