Getting food stuck in your throat...

m96jjd.jpg

Is the worst shit ever. Happened to me today. Swallow a huge piece of orange or pear from a fruit cup by accident. So fucking painful. Drank 2 liters of diet coke, since this apparently dislodged it or wtv. Helped it go down some, but now its caught at the bottom most right part of my esophagus.

IT. IS. HELL.

Tempted to induce vomiting. Anyone else ever experience this?

<DisgustingHHH> Pussy.

tumblr_n1avliU6zi1snveiyo1_500.gif

Try dealing with a sharp piece of a Dorito tearing down your throat. Get some real problems, You coddled esophagus has not yet experienced REAL pain.

<NightKingBringIt>.​

Fuck me sideways. I drank 3.5 litres of diet Coke today. Pretty wtv cant bebe stu anymore, but the right side under my chin feels swollen and still stuck. Different feeling. Worse. Bad enough I had to take Tylenol.

But the most fucked up thing is I didn't realize diet coke has caffeine. I never drink coffee or soft drinks...and now I can't sleep.

I feel like going to the ER, but they'd probably laugh at me.

There was a story about a guy that developed a bad cough, went to the doc, and they saw a shadow on his lung xray and assumed it was lung cancer. Checking it out more, then man was relieved to find out that he had inhaled a pea, which has taken root and sprouted in his lung.

Ha, a guy I worked with used to throw peanuts in the air and ended up with one doing the same in his lung..

I think on the news recently this dumbshit kinda attractive white mom let her baby eat a donut or something big, the baby was choking, and policeman had to slap the donut out of the baby.

It hasn't happened to me, but know of someone had it happened to. He was miserable for half a day.

Happened to me once with fizzy powder. Sounds ridiculous but that was definitely the worst food-choking moment of my life. I couldn't breathe at all for almost a minute and only in short panicky gasps for like 2 more minutes. I had serious concerns of passing out at one point in time.

Was eating an orange once and swallowed and it somehow turned into this long string that was half way down by throat and still in my mouth choking me. Had to grab the end in my mouth and pull the whole thing out was fucking disgusting.

I'm pretty sure @Clippy wishes it was only food that gets stuck in his throat...

Yeah, Fuck You Clippy..

Have a good weekend.

There was a story about a guy that developed a bad cough, went to the doc, and they saw a shadow on his lung xray and assumed it was lung cancer. Checking it out more, then man was relieved to find out that he had inhaled a pea, which has taken root and sprouted in his lung.

Ron Sveden

I once got an ice cube stuck in my throat. Was totally panicking thinking “well, this is how I die.”

Then it melted.

The short length of time it takes to melt feels like an eternity when you can barely breathe. I've swallowed ice cubes like that at least 2x that I can remember.

The worst I've ever choked was while drinking some water like I had been lost in the desert for days. I was gulping down a few ounces at a time and got my timing wrong or something because it went in my lungs. I choked, spit water everywhere, was coughing like I was dying, and was laughing all at the same time. I was laughing because the way I spit water everywhere was hilarious. I coughed for a good ten minutes or more after that non-stop.

You either have a defective esophagus or you have tear on your esophagus that feels like something is still stuck

Either way you’re gonna die or need surgery.

Me and my friends play a joke on new people at work and it knocks those fuckers down 10 pegs.
Someone will look at new guy/girl and yell "OMG are you choking?!?!" Then I run up and give them the Heimlich maneuver. When they get butthurt we all say that I saved their life and should be grateful.

Back