Getting Nostalgic: March 2011 and the Legend of Endlesscritic

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Posting part of my bet history from March 2011, the turning point in my MMA gambling career, and possibly the most nostalgic time period in my entire life. Look at this insanity:

march.jpg

1: UFC 128 saw me hit an insane 7 fight parlay off of a ballsy $100 bet.
2: I made a free $100 on the Schaub/Crocop fight by betting both sides. (Although, in retrospect, I should have just let my Schaub bet ride. Can you believe Schaub opened +100!?)
3: I proceeded to bet my entire account after this event on Chan Sung Jung and Amir Sadollah at the very next event.
4: See how there was a free play in there? That's because my Erik Koch fastest KO of the night bet at +3300 was originally graded as a win. I told them they made an error (as Luiz Cane had won 17 seconds quicker), and they gave me a $50 free play.

God real life sucks. Those were the days.

The good old days!

I remember when the betting thread had no more than 20 people who posted in it. I knew exactly which side of any given fight all of the OG's in the thread were on.

Don't know if you remember this but a fun fact for you old friend. I hit a parlay of the entire event top to bottom on TUF Bisping vs Mayham miller. You made me change side from TJ to Dodson which landed me over 2000€ if I recall correctly.

The good old days!

I remember when the betting thread had no more than 20 people who posted in it. I knew exactly which side of any given fight all of the OG's in the thread were on.

Don't know if you remember this but a fun fact for you old friend. I hit a parlay of the entire event top to bottom on TUF Bisping vs Mayham miller. You made me change side from TJ to Dodson which landed me over 2000€ if I recall correctly.
Wasn't me. I bet TJ, and recall thinking it would be one sided.

tj.jpg

Wasn't me. I bet TJ, and recall thinking it would be one sided.
Ah, I guess I miss remembered. You were on John Albert though over Dustin Pauge, that was a semi-blind tail on my part.

kFJwXxW

Back