GGG caves in! Willing to change split to fight Canelo!

If GGG gets more than 30% this time around it will have been a successful negociation.

Sounds like someone stopped listening to Abel Sanchez as everyone from Canelo to the sanctioning bodies were starting to step back from Golovkin. He was on his way to getting stripped of all of his titles with no legit opponents to fight.
it sounds like you're making shit up.

it sounds like you're making shit up.
Yes, I'm making up that Golovkin was losing titles out of the ring and that Canelo was negotiating with other fighters.

Yes, I'm making up that Golovkin was losing titles out of the ring and that Canelo was negotiating with other fighters.
no, you're making up that he was losing all his titles and had no one legitimate to fight.

there's a difference between your first and second post here.

Agreed it would make a great May 5th fight. We will see the split.

Coming off a firm 50-50 split will make Team Canelo feel they won on the negotiation block but we have yet to see what is the walk away point
If it doesn’t happen in September I don’t see it happening at all. One of these guys is bound to lose before long. A loss for Canelo wouldn’t be the end of the world. He’s got the fan base and youth to rebuild, but for GGG it would be the end.

PED cheat and obvious loser doesn't deserve more money. Should be in prison for assault and possession of illegal drugs.

I don't think you're going far enough. Public execution is the only reasonable punishment.

no, you're making up that he was losing all his titles and had no one legitimate to fight.

there's a difference between your first and second post here.
He can conceivably be stripped of all of them. The WBC can strip him if he doesn’t fight Charlo, their number one, and the WBA might do it if he doesn’t fight their number one, Danny Jacobs. I think he can probably hold onto the WBA if he fights their “regular” champion. Who knows?

He can conceivably be stripped of all of them. The WBC can strip him if he doesn’t fight Charlo, their number one, and the WBA might do it if he doesn’t fight their number one, Danny Jacobs. I think he can probably hold onto the WBA if he fights their “regular” champion. Who knows?
well WBA is the next title in rotation so WBC will have to wait.

He's on his way to being stripped of all his titles if he stops fighting. We don't know who's next for him. Let's wait and see what they announce before we proclaim he's on his way to losing all his belts.

If it doesn’t happen in September I don’t see it happening at all. One of these guys is bound to lose before long. A loss for Canelo wouldn’t be the end of the world. He’s got the fan base and youth to rebuild, but for GGG it would be the end.
I can see it happening in May though.

He can concievably die tomorrow if he's hit by a truck. What's the probability though?

He's on his way to being stripped of all his titles if he stops fighting. We don't know who's next for him. Let's wait and see what they announce before we proclaim he's on his way to losing all his belts.
He's lost one already.

He's lost one already.
Yes he lost one. He can also gain one by beating BJS. Or concievably regain one if he negotiates to face Derevchenko. Let's wait and see what happens.

I’m sure it will all be worked out by the middle of the month when the 3 month promotional window opens.

Yes he lost one. He can also gain one by beating BJS. Or concievably regain one if he negotiates to face Derevchenko. Let's wait and see what happens.
Or lose

He got that in the first fight, and the second fight was supposed to be 65/35. I imagine this one will be 60/40, given that Canelo fucked up the original rematch.

That should be it.

yeah. so? does that make the statement that he's on his way to losing all his titles and having no one to fight any less horseshit?

he lost one title, and the guys you listed are all legitimate opponents. he isn't losing all his titles, and he isn't out of options. it's just wishful thinking from people who for some weird reason hate him.

Back