GGG claims his run at MW was better than Hopkins

Was new to boxing, and based on what I was reading, Trinidad was a god. He was actually a 3:1 favorite over Bhop for that fight. He actually bet like $100k on himself with those odds to. But more important to the win was the built up, and learning about how Bhop turned his life around by dedicating himself to the sport. I was also reading a book called Psycho-Cybernetics at the time, which is all about programming your brain through visualization. Bhop talks a LOT about stuff like that.

With Pavlik, he was +425, and I knew he was going to school him. I Made a lot of money that night.
The Tito fight was as you remember it. That was the fight that put Hopkins on the map and started his run at greatness.

The Tito fight was as you remember it. That was the fight that put Hopkins on the map and started his run at greatness.

regardless of what you think of his boxing chops, there is no doubt he is a great story of personal accomplishment. I rememeber him and Merchant arguing about all sorts of things. One that comes to mind is always his self promoting, representing himself, and not taking any handouts that would bind him to some bullshit.

Obviously we seen each other post in the War Room. I feel you would agree he is an example of someone a typical liberal in the war room would choose to ignore. And that is not to say, I think someone like Bhop is not liberal... he is just a very interesting person.

...sorry, I am a bit tipsy

regardless of what you think of his boxing chops, there is no doubt he is a great story of personal accomplishment. I rememeber him and Merchant arguing about all sorts of things. One that comes to mind is always his self promoting, representing himself, and not taking any handouts that would bind him to some bullshit.

Obviously we seen each other post in the War Room. I feel you would agree he is an example of someone a typical liberal in the war room would choose to ignore. And that is not to say, I think someone like Bhop is not liberal... he is just a very interesting person.

...sorry, I am a bit tipsy
Can't stand the man but respect the athlete. You can't deny his success.

War Room is a shit pool, honestly. Not sure why I post there.

Can't stand the man but respect the athlete. You can't deny his success.

War Room is a shit pool, honestly. Not sure why I post there.

haha. Floyd and Bhop are my 2 favorites. Hear me out.

In terms of American boxers from the last 20 years, the only other one I can think of to match their success is Oscar. And Oscar is an addict to the tenth degree. I know some other boxers like Juan Diaz have invested well, but in terms of net worth.

Look at this list

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/list/top-50-richest-boxers/

Oscar made his success with his looks and relatable story. Floyd and Bhop, not so much. They are amazing stories of accomplishment. Floyd has some gray area with his relationships with women, but he grew up in the ghetto, with drug addict parents, his dad being shot multiple times, in jail, beating the shit out of people. Liberals want to forgive immigrants for trash behavior, but love crucifying someone like him. A lot of the accusations against him were not even proven.

Bhop did some shit early in his life, did his time, and rehabilitated to the highest level. Amazing.

Back