GGG is not a can a quick reminder

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Now that Canelo beat GGG some A holes are calling him a can I want to remind people how good this guy is and despite sour grapes, he is still an amazing fighter
GGG greatest Knockouts

Great Highlight video

1st promo by GP

You don't have a division duck you and tie the all time defense record while being a can. There's a reason Sergio Martinez wanted no part of GGG, same with Cotto. Also there's a reason Canelo did give up his title to avoid the fight for a couple years.

9 years of being a title holder. That seems a mighty long time to crush a can.

All these boxers running from Errol Spence Jr.

Simple

Sorry but GGG had a pretty low quality of opposition prior to Jakobs. And he started looking very beatable when he stepped up. GGG is the quintessential can crusher.

Yeah, all those dudes he beat were cans. In 350 amateur fights and 36 pro he never beat anybody worth a shit.

You silly twat.

Sorry but GGG had a pretty low quality of opposition prior to Jakobs. And he started looking very beatable when he stepped up. GGG is the quintessential can crusher.

Can crushers don't do back and forth with someone like Canelo or Jacobs. He's not the killer that people thought he was when HBO was hyping him for knocking out b-level opposition but he's still one of the best active fighters.

Honestly haven't heard anyone refer to him in that manner

He was beating a lot of top ranked middleweights, that's not can-crushing. Guys like Macklin and Murray who the division's no.1 (Sergio) had very tough fights with, even Rubio, Proksa, Curtis Stevens, Daniel Geale, and obviously Lemieux, those fighters were all either in the top 10 or just outside it when GGG annihilated them.

It's just that the division was pretty weak without many named fighters around until recently. Before Canelo being lineal middleweight champ, we had Cotto briefly and Sergio, and I don't think there's much doubt GGG would've walked through both those guys without any problems.

I feel like op planted you because this can't be real?

Honestly haven't heard anyone refer to him in that manner

oh my lol

118904.gif

A guy already said it in this thread!

I'm not denying flat earthers exist and YouTube comments suck but I have not seen any real movement towards calling him a can nor have I heard any one in real life refer to him as anything close to one, even those who had canelo wining.

Shittalk is shittalk bullshit is just that. I just don't really see GGG being discredited anywhere generally. A few comments from some journalists to get views and the usuall with 'social' media but for the most part I haven't really seen GGG credibility questioned. The fallout from this fight has been quite respectful all things considered

Back