GGG looking big time ready for Canelo

I can see the readiness and barely held back bloodthirst in his eyes, a look of steely determination going into a fight if ever there was one

if he suddenly got old now and comes in all saggy and in bad shape, i'm going to cry.

Both GGG and Alvarez are as professional as they come. I don't doubt their fitness on sept 16 for a second. The only halfway questionable matter is how much Golovkin has aged, and if it will show. To me the flaws he showed against Brook and Jacobs were both technical and related to his opponents's abilities, but at his age his physical decline may have started since his last showings.

GGG came in at 170 at the 30 day mark.

Some said that is his highest in last few fights but was 170 for Murry. So he is still in great same wieght

I'm so pumped for this event! Two of the sports best fighting. Plus that Super Flyweight event next month as well. This has been a great year with lots to still look forward to.

I think this will end up being the fight of the year. Will be hard to top AJ vs Wlad, but I truly believe that these guys will bring us beautiful violence.

Yeah, everything from both men will probably be on point that night. Game planning will be huge for sure, but I don'the think either will surprise us much with some weird stratagem (like a "rope-a-dope"). Ironically though, I think the little things in their styles will have a lot of mass in this fight. For example, if Canelo can take away GGG's jab, that one thing alone will have huge implications on the outcome of the fight. If Canelo can't take a true MW's power, that will negate a lot of the other things that Canelo does well.

My useless thoughts anyway.

I can see the readiness and barely held back bloodthirst in his eyes, a look of steely determination going into a fight if ever there was one

The soft gaze as he turbulently prepares for the insertion of his will upon the tight flesh of Mr Alvarez. I enjoy inspecting the glistening glaze of Mr Gennady's tight body when it penetrates his opponents focus. You can see the ripples expose the striated intricacies of his being. These are the unobserved landscapes of the unique construct that harmoniously impacts our archaic temperament that pierces our volition. They are there to be studied and consumed for the masses delight....

a592b932de79fb75bff48a124156f3d5.gif

Back