GGG may get stripped

And speaking of mandatories........

Charlo just called out GGG after his KO victory.
The Golovkin era is just about over, I think. There's a lot of killers coming up around him.

i cant click on any of this dudes videos after he spent 20 minutes on a video trashing me

I don't see Charlo being a threat to Golovkin, not right now at least.
At his age though Father Time is his toughest opponent. Let's hope he has a productive next couple of years. He still needs some big wins for there to really be a GGG era. The division has been muddy for a while.

At his age though Father Time is his toughest opponent. Let's hope he has a productive next couple of years. He still needs some big wins for there to really be a GGG era. The division has been muddy for a while.

It's unfortunate that he's got the second most title defenses at Middleweight but lacks that signature win. I feel he really needs to get an emphatic win over Canelo, I don't think Saunders would help much even to unify the division.

If GGG beats Canelo, Murata and Charlo he has his signature wins imo...well he might need to beat both Charlos...and that 154lbs. Cruiserweight Hurd.

It's unfortunate that he's got the second most title defenses at Middleweight but lacks that signature win. I feel he really needs to get an emphatic win over Canelo, I don't think Saunders would help much even to unify the division.
Right now he's hovering around Calzaghe territory IMO. Let's see if he has a strong finish to his career.

Right now he's hovering around Calzaghe territory IMO. Let's see if he has a strong finish to his career.
That's a pretty accurate description actually.

This is gonna end up being payback for always giving Calzaghe fans shit over how great he was and his resume.

Not that I dislike Joe in anyway but I just liked fucking with his more devote fans.

Ego?

He's a little bitch.
And he can't fight
yea, he is also gullible. he spent 20 minutes talking about how jeff mayweather "schooled a clueless reporter" over an interview that reporter (me) did on floyd vs. conor. he wasnt bright enough to realize the interview was on our youtube channel. so in reality he is the one who got schooled. its one thing for a fan to come across it, not know and think that. he should have checked the source first though.

Murata and Jermell are signature wins how?

I feel that over time Murata and Charlo are probably the future of the division and beating them will mean more than say a win over BJS or Brook etc...

I feel that over time Murata and Charlo are probably the future of the division and beating them will mean more than say a win over BJS or Brook etc...
BJS would make Golovkin the undisputed champion that's a lot better than potentially the future or maybe not.

yea, he is also gullible. he spent 20 minutes talking about how jeff mayweather "schooled a clueless reporter" over an interview that reporter (me) did on floyd vs. conor. he wasnt bright enough to realize the interview was on our youtube channel. so in reality he is the one who got schooled. its one thing for a fan to come across it, not know and think that. he should have checked the source first though.
He's not knowledgeable on certain aspects of the sport.
And He gets to TMZish sometimes and banters his stupid opinion.
I'd take Dontae over him anyday, and I know some people hate Dontae

He's not knowledgeable on certain aspects of the sport.
And He gets to TMZish sometimes and banters his stupid opinion.
I'd take Dontae over him anyday, and I know some people hate Dontae
i dont really know enough about ego as i have never really followed him. i know dontae quite well as we are often in the same places. he has evolved to the point now where he is pretty much all about race and thats my least favorite topic. we never even had a falling out, but he no longer even speaks to me.

at the hurd vs lara weigh in there were about 8 of us standing in a circle. it was myself, errol spence and his people. dontae gets there gets to the circle between me and another guy. he literally says hello with hugs and handshakes to every single person except me. didnt bother me but i wasnt surpised. he found his niche and plays it out to the fullest

i dont really know enough about ego as i have never really followed him. i know dontae quite well as we are often in the same places. he has evolved to the point now where he is pretty much all about race and thats my least favorite topic. we never even had a falling out, but he no longer even speaks to me.

at the hurd vs lara weigh in there were about 8 of us standing in a circle. it was myself, errol spence and his people. dontae gets there gets to the circle between me and another guy. he literally says hello with hugs and handshakes to every single person except me. didnt bother me but i wasnt surpised. he found his niche and plays it out to the fullest
Yea that's what I was getting at with some people not liking him
He puts away people with the race thing.

Back