GGG may get stripped

Yes but Jermell is a totally different person in another weight class.

I hate their parents for those names.

i thought the original post was referring to jermall

and i was being totally facetious, jermall has done nothing at 160 to be considered a signature win. lemuiex and martin murray had accomlished far more than some wins over some guy named hugo centeno jr and an injured heiland

i thought the original post was referring to jermall

and i was being totally facetious, jermall has done nothing at 160 to be considered a signature win. lemuiex and martin murray had accomlished far more than some wins over some guy named hugo centeno jr and an injured heiland

It was Jermall then it said both Charlos.
Jermall somehow become a mandatory for the WBC title beating a cripple and a very chinny Centeno.
There's nothing signature about beating him and it confuses me that anyone would suggest otherwise.

Jermell obviously isn't even a middleweight

Rankings aside, Martirosyan is a far more proven commodity than Derevyachenko at this point.

You do break them when there is no legal target for either fighter.

Or you could give them a few seconds to see if the position improves. Which is up to the ref but it's suspicious to me that the ref nearly always decided to break them straight away rather than to wait and see what would develop.

Seano said:
He held every time he got inside.
That's clinching because we never got to see if it was holding because the referee broke them so quickly. If you've ever seen Hatton fight before he often would clinch with an opponent and then work to get his punches off after turning his opponent. He simply wasn't allowed to do this in this fight.

Proven at what? Losing big fights? the guy barely beat Ishe Smith.

Barely beating Ishe Smith is still more impressive than anything Sergiy D has done.

Holy crap though, I just realized something! You're hyping up a Eastern Bloc fighter! Has hell frozen over? Or do you only do this when feel it slights another Eastern Bloc fighter?

Barely beating Ishe Smith is still more impressive than anything Sergiy D has done.

Holy crap though, I just realized something! You're hyping up a Eastern Bloc fighter! Has hell frozen over? Or do you only do this when feel it slights another Eastern Bloc fighter?
I'm only outspoken about fans who are overselling their favorite guy.

Rankings aside, Martirosyan is a far more proven commodity than Derevyachenko at this point.

154 martirosyan is a far more proven commodity as a fighter that can never win big fights. derevyanchenkos ko win over tureano johnson is better than anything that vanes has ever done or probably will do.

Or you could give them a few seconds to see if the position improves. Which is up to the ref but it's suspicious to me that the ref nearly always decided to break them straight away rather than to wait and see what would develop.

That's clinching because we never got to see if it was holding because the referee broke them so quickly. If you've ever seen Hatton fight before he often would clinch with an opponent and then work to get his punches off after turning his opponent. He simply wasn't allowed to do this in this fight.
I saw plenty of Hatton fights. Compare what the ref let him do to Tszyu.

154 martirosyan is a far more proven commodity as a fighter that can never win big fights. derevyanchenkos ko win over tureano johnson is better than anything that vanes has ever done or probably will do.

If KOing Tureano Johnson is an accomplishment, I guess that puts Derevyanchnko on the same level as Curtis Stevens.

If KOing Tureano Johnson is an accomplishment, I guess that puts Derevyanchnko on the same level as Curtis Stevens.

thats a very good comparason even though tureano was cleary outclassing stevens until the improbable knockout in the last round

I saw plenty of Hatton fights. Compare what the ref let him do to Tszyu.
I'm glad you brought up the Tszyu fight because the ref let Hatton fight out of the clinches. Just check this clip of him against Tszyu, Hatton fights out of the clinch over and over getting off good work. This wasn't allowed to happen in the Mayweather fight.

I'm glad you brought up the Tszyu fight because the ref let Hatton fight out of the clinches. Just check this clip of him against Tszyu, Hatton fights out of the clinch over and over getting off good work. This wasn't allowed to happen in the Mayweather fight.

lol, its universally agreed that Tszyu got raped by the ref in that fight.

either way, you're ignoring the difference between holding and infighting. In the Tszyu fight, Hatton was less reliant on wrapping his arms around his opponent to keep him where he wanted him. You can't hold and hit, its against the rules. And no, the ref isn't really supposed to wait and see if the guy does illegal shit, he breaks up the position if there is no legal shot to take.

Its sort of funny, fans could never make up their minds on what the rules were supposed to be in a Floyd fight. In the Hatton fight " Well Hatton should be allowed to hold and hit, Floyd has this ref in his pocket!" Against Maidana "OMG, what is with all this holding, Floyd has this ref in his pocket!"

lol, its universally agreed that Tszyu got raped by the ref in that fight.

either way, you're ignoring the difference between holding and infighting. In the Tszyu fight, Hatton was less reliant on wrapping his arms around his opponent to keep him where he wanted him. You can't hold and hit, its against the rules. And no, the ref isn't really supposed to wait and see if the guy does illegal shit, he breaks up the position if there is no legal shot to take.

Its sort of funny, fans could never make up their minds on what the rules were supposed to be in a Floyd fight. In the Hatton fight " Well Hatton should be allowed to hold and hit, Floyd has this ref in his pocket!" Against Maidana "OMG, what is with all this holding, Floyd has this ref in his pocket!"

That's the point, Floyd seemed to have a favourable referee depending on what tactics he wanted to use. It sure seems like he was able to influence the way the referees officiated the matches as they were in his favour. I don't think it's any coincidence that the biggest name boxer in the sport could get favourable refereeing if he wanted.

And the ref never gave chance for Hatton to work in close so you can't say if he would have hit and held because we never got to see him work. The referee broke them up so quick it was ridiculous and only a Floyd fan would deny it.

That's the point, Floyd seemed to have a favourable referee depending on what tactics he wanted to use. It sure seems like he was able to influence the way the referees officiated the matches as they were in his favour. I don't think it's any coincidence that the biggest name boxer in the sport could get favourable refereeing if he wanted.

And the ref never gave chance for Hatton to work in close so you can't say if he would have hit and held because we never got to see him work. The referee broke them up so quick it was ridiculous and only a Floyd fan would deny it.
What work could he have done when both guys are tied up? Rabbit punching. As soon as both guys accept the clinch, the refs job is to break it.

What work could he have done when both guys are tied up? Rabbit punching. As soon as both guys accept the clinch, the refs job is to break it.
Work to get untied. Watch the Tsyzu clip again you'll see Hatton break multiple times from the tie up and then start throwing punches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back