Ghetto Construction Worker Controversy

Just because I think it's irrelevant doesn't mean there aren't people who think it's worth discussing. It touches on the recurring gun rights conversations and various social perception issues that this subforum likes to discuss so dumping it for personal reasons would be an abuse of moderator abilities.

Instead, I do what people on forums do...I posted my opinion.

Guess I'm still unaccustomed to mods not setting a higher standard for themselves here. Shitting on content providers isn't a good look for people who represent the site. But hey, if the lack of decorum means I have more latitude for my own posting then so be it. Gotta take the bad with the good.

Careful as classifying the right carry a gun as a human right and then (probably) ridicule someone who says healthcare is a human right.

Side note -- there was a road crew in my home town that hired incredibly hot (slutty hot) 19-23 year old students to hold those stop and slow signs while wearing short shorts and tank tops.

It's was brilliant (people didn't rage out over construction and actually slowed down). Until some uppity fatty bitched about it and kiboshed the fun.
Standard practice when i worked on an asphalt crew. It really does create a more pleasant work environment.

Back