Ghost of Tsushima

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshinx90

Takezo
@Blue
Reaction score
For those unaware, it's an upcoming open world game that takes place in 13th century Japan, when Mongolia invades Japan. You play as Jin a samurai fighting against the Mongol horde.

Did you try the search button ? Already a thread

For those unaware, it's an upcoming open world game that takes place in 13th century Japan, when Mongolia invades Japan. You play as Jin a samurai fighting against the Mongol horde.

very excited about this game.

i just listened to a podcast about the actual history behind the game.

Some gameplay.

Last edited:

This game is absolutely phenomenal and truly a breath of fresh air in that we finally got a realistic rendition of medieval Asian combat. I'm on my third playthrough and only wish they would have included a few judo throws and made the missions more military in nature and less interpersonal

You should also be able to set your horse on a gallop and concentrate on fighting from horseback

Because of the lack of throws and dramatic interpersonal missions I give it a nine out of ten!!

Shades of Tenchu...

Can't wait...
Sekiro is literally built on the Tenchu infrastructure yet fails miserably to match its reality-based mission system although it does high fantasy pretty well as it was clearly intended. A lot of people don't know that from soft was working on the next Tenchu when Activision "talked" them into shoehorning in a bunch of souls type features to appeal to the Solus nerd fanboys and turn a bigger profit!

what a shame as Tenchu was one of my favorite game series of all time and it would be absolutely phenomenal to see a realistic take on the Ninja with modern hardware but I was really disappointed in sekiro because it had absolutely terrible hitboxes and some really bad animations designed to force you to stand and Perry rather than Dodge and attack.

Ghost of tsushima is better in every measurable criteria but sekiro is definitely worth a play

Be warned its camera is so herky-jerky it could give a Russian tank driver a seizure... hard to believe this is the son of Tenchu Z which was technically a near perfect game was just a couple funny little glitches

Tenchu z near perfect?
As a major tenchu fan....fuck no. Tenchu z had a few good ideas and dropped the ball horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back