Ghost pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on there's gotta be a few more stories especially with Halloween quickly approaching.

Heres a good story: I spent a night at a cabin in the mountains , some ppl had said that some guy killed like three of his friends and stored them in the bathroom where he slowly mutilated and ate them, and ghost stories/shows are fucking gay. It was pretty scary

Cliffnotes : ghost arent real , sorry to break that to you.

Well I've never seen one so I have no reason to disagree but the masses of people that experience paranormal activity probably would I try to look at it from a skeptical as well as open minded perspective of course tons of people will make up bullshit but then again lots of people are probably telling the truth often times residual type hauntings occur in areas with high levels of limestone, quartz stone and/or
water Residual Hauntings: Residual Haunting

Heres a good story: I spent a night at a cabin in the mountains , some ppl had said that some guy killed like three of his friends and stored them in the bathroom where he slowly mutilated and ate them, and ghost stories/shows are fucking gay. It was pretty scary

Cliffnotes : ghost arent real , sorry to break that to you.

Ok thanks for clearing that one up.

Just go ahead now and explain every Video, Picture, Sound Recording, and every personal expierence for us, then we'll really be clear.

Show me one video or picture showing the undeniable proof of ghost and i will. Do the same for aliens while your at it , thanks.

Show me one video or picture showing the undeniable proof of ghost and i will. Do the same for aliens while your at it , thanks.

A70-2629

Checkmate, sir.

Come on guys get in the spirit of the season how come hundreds of people came forward with stories and experiences when this thread was first started now it's Halloween and we cant even dig up 1 more story.

since Halloween is almost over, I'll share my 17 year old niece's story. My sister's family lives in this old ass house which is over 100 years old. The other day my niece was in her room with all 5 of their stupid little dogs. All of a sudden, all the damn dogs ran out of the room and my niece heard/felt someone breathing in her ear. My sister said that my niece ran into the kitchen pale white and near tears telling her what happened.

A few days later, my niece was sleeping and she heard a woman yelling her name waking her up. They've also seen strange shadows in the dining room and the stupid dogs have barked at the empty dark dining room.

Yeah, I don't necessarily believe in ghosts, but CAN say that very, very odd things happen from time to time. Your senses tend to not betray you in most situations where you go from normal/happy to having the hair stand up on the back of your neck in sheer horror.

In fact, way back when I was a kid (9-10) I used to play up in the woods on my grandparents property which is miles up into the boonies. One day I was 200-300 yards from their back fence doing my usual thing-killing imaginary vc with toy machine guns-whn out of nowhere I just froze, had a cold wave crash over me, and I turned, threw the gun, and ran as fast back to the house as I possibly could. Now, mind you, I never ACTUALLY saw or heard anything at all. Just the instinct and feeling. Well, turns out, the very next day my grandpa was spraying and clearing some brush out in that same area and shot and killed a big male cougar that was fallowing him back to the house. I was so far out there alone that I could have been drug off and eaten. I still shudder about that story to this day. I most likely had come seconds from getting stalked down and killed. So, I say, trust your instincts. Not a "ghost" story or pic, but oh well.

well ive never seen my own asshole, but that dosent mean i dont have one

the human eye cant see black holes, so they must not exist huh?
the truth is there are things out there that science cant explain and we as humans cant comprehend

well ive never seen my own asshole, but that dosent mean i dont have one

the human eye cant see black holes, so they must not exist huh?
the truth is there are things out there that science cant explain and we as humans cant comprehend

black holes suck in all matter, including light. this is why black holes are void of light (hence-"black hole") but we actually have ways of seeing black holes. for one, light sources from behind the black holes (from the vantage point that we observe them) actually bends around black holes. also, black holes create gamma rays. this is the most common way we are able to detect black holes.

Argh! I'm so mad! I just typed out this whole story and my computer at work messed up and erased it all. So... I guess I'll have to start from the beginning. Again.

This thread is THE reason I joined Sherdog. So, I guess its time that I finally start to contribute. So, I have had the sleep paralysis thing happen to me a couple times. Probably like 5-6 times in my life. The first time it happened, I was a freshman in college. I woke up in the middle of the night, probably like 2-3 in the morning, and just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. I couldn't move. I started to freak out looked all around the room by moving my eyes, but I couldn't move anything else at all. I tried to yell and wake up my roommate, but it came out barely a whimper. We had a bunk (I was on the top) and I could hear him snoring, but I couldn't get his attention. I tried with all my strength and couldn't even lift a finger, but I could feel myself sweating. For a minute or so, I thought that I was dead, or dying or something. I gave up for a while and began to accept the fact that I was dead or parylized or something. Finally, I decided to give it one last try and I tried with ALL MY MIGHT to lift my arm... Slowly, it rose about an inch, but it felt like I was lifting thousands of pounds off me. Then, suddenly, I just broke out of it. I was freaked out the rest of the night, and researched it on the internet the next day. I found out through Wikipedia and other sites what Sleep Paralysis was, and just went on with my life. It has happened like 3-4 times since then, and while its still kinda scary, I know what's going on, so I don't freak out too much.

But the LAST time it happened to me changed everything.

I had been out of college for about 2 years, and went back to the city to visit a friend who still lived in the area. I stayed the night at his place and slept in the guest room. Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up and felt weight on my stomach. I tried to move, and tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I thought to myself, "Oh well, just the sleep paralysis again, no big deal." Wrong. I felt the weight on my stomach move up towards my chest and then I felt cold hands grab my hands tightly and try to lift me out of the bed. The hands lifted me from on my back to a seated position, and I was starting to freak the hell out. I kept trying to fight against them and to open my eyes, but because of the sleep paralysis, I couldn't do either. I tried tugging and pulling my arms back in towards my chest, but the hands wouldn't release their grip. I fought really hard to open my eyes, and was able to open them to a squint. I saw something like a... Shadowy Figure on me and grabbing my hands, and I was scared shitless. I am a religious person and all I could think to do was say "Jesus, Jesus." So I did. I said it a few times and contined trying to fight off this shadowy figure. Probably like the fourth time I said it, all of the sudden, it was like *POOF* and I broke out of my sleep paralysis, opened my eyes all the way, and the shadowy figure was gone!

I tried to calm down and go back to sleep, but something in the room just felt evil. There's no other way I can describe it. I finally was like, screw this, and I went to the living room to sleep the rest of the night on the couch. Well... I sleep on the couch for what I think was like 45min-1 hour and all the sudden, I am woken up again. This time, I can feel a bunch of hands, like 4 or 6, pushing me in the back and trying to push me off the couch. I tried to fight against them and stay on the couch, but they rolled me off onto the floor. I landed on the floor and turned around to see what was pushing me... and NOTHING was there.

By this point, I was just freaked and thought I would never be able to sleep again forever. I opted to just grab a blanket and spend the rest of the night on the floor. The next morning, I told my buddy what happened and he just ignored me like I didn't even say anything to him. Finally, he was like "yeah something like that happened here once before a few years ago" but he wouldn't go into details.

Anyway, I have NEVER experienced anything like that ever in my life. Like I said, I am religious, but I'm not the type that encounters things like that on a regular basis. Not at all actually, except for this time. I don't know if it was a ghost, or a demon, or what, but it was one of the scariest things that's ever happened to me. And now, when I read these stories, I tend to believe most of them way more than I used to.
Dude thats freakin scary....Ive got about ten ghost storys.People in my life think they follow me and research has taught me that they are drawn to certain people...One night me and my chick are lying in bed just about asleep in that weird area and all of a sudden youtube comes on and plays jack johnsons upside down.The overwhelming feeling I got was a motherly figure and she wanted me to show my chicks daughter the video..Then it switches to this song and its talking about just kill me kill me please....My gf is silent through like ten minutes of video then she says "something is here and Ive been feeling it.I had too but didnt want to scare anyone so i said nada.I asked her what she felt and she told me some woman is here and she wants us to know shes friendly...Well she makes a shit load of noise and shows herself quite often to the toddler...I have found online if you suspect ghost to clean your house top to bottom and they like to hang in corners of rooms where the air is more stale...Its a rental and I have painted every single wall and honestly she is gone.That seems to have worked

I was in high school and my best friends twin lil brothers were both killed in a auto accident..It was a very sad time for the whole school and me and the gf of my friends lil brother became quite close....One night were at a party and chilling in the back yard and everyone is telling ghost storys.Me and her are just sitting quietly as it was still very fresh and a sensitive subject ....All of a sudden some one places their hands on my shoulder in a friendly firm way..My head jerks around to see whats there and i am staring at a fence directly behind me....Im a lil confused and I look to her and shes just shaking her head as if saying yes I felt it too....I think he came up and put his hand on each of our shoulders saying Im here and thank you for taking care of her.

I moved into a house and right from the jump it was not cool.I heard lil girls voices and noises like you wouldnt believe.It was impossible to sleep in my room and I only stayed in my bed one night only and thats because I had a guest.One night on a 6 month stay...I never said anything but slowly my friends started to mention and ask me whats up with this house.One night me and a friend came home and walked in my room.It was about 110 degrees and the walls were sweating.My friend covers his mouth with his shirt and says thats blood.I ask how do you know and he says I know what blood smells like....Then one day my neighbor who I had never spoken with invites me over for a bar bq and I decline.She comes back later and invites again I say maybe later...She has been drinking now and she tries again....After a while of kicking it at her house she asks me if I feel ok in my house.I said yes and she looked at me crazy.She asked again and I said the same...Crazy look again from her....She then says look...I am getting huge bad feelings from your house and I want you to be safe.My hair was raised at this point.This is a stranger telling me be safe in that house...So one day a d.a. or something knocks on the door and says hey man I gotta take some pics of your house so dont be alarmed but there was a murder.Trippy part is I dont think the murder had anything to do with it.Just seemed like a hot bed of some really evil stuff.Did not renew my lease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back