Ghost pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved into a house and right from the jump it was not cool.I heard lil girls voices and noises like you wouldnt believe.It was impossible to sleep in my room and I only stayed in my bed one night only and thats because I had a guest.One night on a 6 month stay...I never said anything but slowly my friends started to mention and ask me whats up with this house.One night me and a friend came home and walked in my room.It was about 110 degrees and the walls were sweating.My friend covers his mouth with his shirt and says thats blood.I ask how do you know and he says I know what blood smells like....Then one day my neighbor who I had never spoken with invites me over for a bar bq and I decline.She comes back later and invites again I say maybe later...She has been drinking now and she tries again....After a while of kicking it at her house she asks me if I feel ok in my house.I said yes and she looked at me crazy.She asked again and I said the same...Crazy look again from her....She then says look...I am getting huge bad feelings from your house and I want you to be safe.My hair was raised at this point.This is a stranger telling me be safe in that house...So one day a d.a. or something knocks on the door and says hey man I gotta take some pics of your house so dont be alarmed but there was a murder.Trippy part is I dont think the murder had anything to do with it.Just seemed like a hot bed of some really evil stuff.Did not renew my lease
Great stories thanks for sharing.

Thanks for bringing the thread back guys!

love it

I got another one for you guys, its not as good as some of the other ones in the thread but its a little interesting(that one where the guys neighbor said he saw the lights going on and off with figures moving around while the guy was sleeping is fucking freaky as hell).

I was real young, I think I might have been 6-9, somewhere around there. I don't really have much memories from my childhood, just little bits and pieces, but I remember seeing two really odd things when I was a kid.

The first was in my bedroom. I slept in a bunk bed on the top bunk(my brother slept on the lower bunk). I remember one night I woke up(must have been late, it was very dark and I remember that no sound was in the house) and I looked down at my feet and I saw a person staring at me, one hand on the top rail of the bunk, the other resting on the rail near the bed. I couldn't make out any features, and I was still very young and I remember not being scared at all. So I just leaned down over the edge to where the night table was and grabbed the lamp(I still remember that lamp, blue with some crepe paper to shield the light with crayon streaks) and turned it on. Nothing was in the room. Closet was closed and the room door was closed as well. I didn't think much of it and turned off the light and quickly fell asleep again.

The second time this happened was during the day. I remember I was playing in the yard beside the door, and I went out to the front door to look at the mushrooms near some shrubbery in our front yard. As soon as I walked past the gate it closed shut and I remember turning around and saying my brothers name asking him why he shut the gate(the gate used to be a big deal because it was pretty tall, the only way I could get back into the yard was to go around and go through a loose board). What I saw was the shape of a man, but he was all black like a shadow and I remember thinking that he's on the gate like how Spiderman climbs up a wall, then the figure went really fast to the backyard where I couldn't see it(it was real fast, must have been less than 2 seconds). Same thing again, I wasn't really scared I just kind of stood there wondering what it was.

I've read a lot about the paranormal, and one thing I've heard is that negative emotions give the ghosts a type of strength so that they can manifest or move things around. If it is true, than I think that might have been what happened. My childhood wasn't that great, my father was very abusive to my mom growing up in that house. After he left I never saw that shadow figure again, though some odd things would happen every now and then.

I know that some people will call bullshit, but I have very few memories of when I was a child, but I remember these two distinctly.

I got another one for you guys, its not as good as some of the other ones in the thread but its a little interesting(that one where the guys neighbor said he saw the lights going on and off with figures moving around while the guy was sleeping is fucking freaky as hell).

I was real young, I think I might have been 6-9, somewhere around there. I don't really have much memories from my childhood, just little bits and pieces, but I remember seeing two really odd things when I was a kid.

The first was in my bedroom. I slept in a bunk bed on the top bunk(my brother slept on the lower bunk). I remember one night I woke up(must have been late, it was very dark and I remember that no sound was in the house) and I looked down at my feet and I saw a person staring at me, one hand on the top rail of the bunk, the other resting on the rail near the bed. I couldn't make out any features, and I was still very young and I remember not being scared at all. So I just leaned down over the edge to where the night table was and grabbed the lamp(I still remember that lamp, blue with some crepe paper to shield the light with crayon streaks) and turned it on. Nothing was in the room. Closet was closed and the room door was closed as well. I didn't think much of it and turned off the light and quickly fell asleep again.

The second time this happened was during the day. I remember I was playing in the yard beside the door, and I went out to the front door to look at the mushrooms near some shrubbery in our front yard. As soon as I walked past the gate it closed shut and I remember turning around and saying my brothers name asking him why he shut the gate(the gate used to be a big deal because it was pretty tall, the only way I could get back into the yard was to go around and go through a loose board). What I saw was the shape of a man, but he was all black like a shadow and I remember thinking that he's on the gate like how Spiderman climbs up a wall, then the figure went really fast to the backyard where I couldn't see it(it was real fast, must have been less than 2 seconds). Same thing again, I wasn't really scared I just kind of stood there wondering what it was.

I've read a lot about the paranormal, and one thing I've heard is that negative emotions give the ghosts a type of strength so that they can manifest or move things around. If it is true, than I think that might have been what happened. My childhood wasn't that great, my father was very abusive to my mom growing up in that house. After he left I never saw that shadow figure again, though some odd things would happen every now and then.

I know that some people will call bullshit, but I have very few memories of when I was a child, but I remember these two distinctly.
Good stories what were some of the other things that happened every now and then?

I have a story. It's more creepy than scary, though.

When I was 9, the first two times I slept over at my friend's house I slept in the living room on the couch, because he kept his room way too hot for my liking (vents closed, ceiling fan off), and it beat sleeping on the floor. The first night I slept in the living room I heard this soft thumping in their garage/basement at about 11PM. They had these plain unfinished wood steps that went along two of the basement walls and led to the hallway door. It was a very long stairway with really, really gradual steps. I didn't know why it was like that until later.

So I hear these little thumps that were barely audible but pretty quick in succession, and they gradually become harder thuds but longer and longer apart. It was starting to freak me out, but I remembered that my friend's older brother had left his baseball bag full of a few bats, balls, etc. at the top of the basement steps. So I figured it was just shifting and falling down the stairs slowly. I knew that didn't quite make sense, since the noises were slowly getting louder, not more quiet as they would have gone farther down the stairs, but I figured my mind was playing tricks on me. Finally it sounded like the thuds were right at the hallway door, but no more sounds came. I was too scared to fall asleep for about another hour, but there were no more sounds, and I finally fell asleep. I didn't mention it that time.

A couple of weeks later I was spending the night again, and the very same thing started happening. There were really soft thumps that were pretty rapid. When we had come upstairs from the basement that night, I was pretty sure his brother hadn't left his bag at the top of the stairs, but I wasn't completely sure. I heard a few more thumps and was nervous as hell, shaking actually. I finally kind of scolded myself and got up and went to the hallway door. I didn't hear any noises for about 30 seconds so I cracked the door just to see if the bag was there. I couldn't see it through the crack, but I figured that it had rolled down the stairs too far, maybe. I opened the door a little wider and didn't see it, or hear anything, so I just opened it all the way to kind of kick myself in the pants and quit being a wimp. No bag. All the way down the steps that went along the one wall, I started to step down into the basement and see if it was laying at the bottom of the steps that ran along the other wall when I heard a "thud!", and I whipped the door to and nearly jumped out of my skin. The only thing that kept the door from slamming shut was the cold basement air that was in the way. I pressed the door the rest of the way closed hard and ran back to the couch, my skin crawling. I sat there and listened as the same thing happened. The noises got louder but farther apart. Then when the noises were nearly at the door, they stopped. I sat there for about two hours before I was finally able to get to sleep that night.

Later, I figured I had just psyched myself out completely, and told myself not to be such a pansy or dare tell anyone....even though I did sleep in my friend's room, although it was always way too hot, from then on.

A couple of months later when we were going up those steps I asked him why the staircase had such short steps and ran along two walls, almost like a ramp. He told me that the lady who had owned the house before them was very old, and couldn't really negotiate regular stairs very well. She was driving home one day and had some sort of attack. She managed to make it home and into the garage, but had to crawl out of her car. She was dragging herself up the steps trying to get upstairs to get to the phone, but she didn't make it and died on the staircase, right at the hallway door. They found her later that day, because she always called her daughter when she got home, and her daughter never got a call and she never answered her phone when her daughter called her.

My skin felt like it was freezing over, because I had never told him what I had heard those two nights, or why I started sleeping in his room when I hadn't before. I never said anything about it to him after he told me about the old woman.

Okay, not really a ghost story, but freaked me the fuck out anyway.

Here's a little backstory. I live in a gated community with some type of management which oversees all the activities that go on in the neighborhood. They plan out a neighborhood "camp-out" type deal annually, where a lot of the fathers take their sons camping for a weekend in late October. Well anyway, being a teenager at the time, I would go with a bunch of friends that live in the neighborhood, and we would enjoy this father-son camp out as a time to get extremely fucked up every night and do wild things in the woods. Bear in mind, this is at a state park where the camp grounds are set up. Well around the same time every year, they have "haunted houses" set up near the camp grounds (these were fake, marketing ploys to scare little kids) well anyway, we thought it would be fun to get really high and drunk and go make fun of the actors at the haunted houses. So first of all, keep in mind these are set up about a mile and a half away from the camp grounds that we were staying at, so we had quite a walk set up before us. We usually waited until about midnight before we even start walking. So anyway, we were blazing blunts and drinking beers on the walk there, so were pretty toasted by the time we actually get to the haunted house. In this case, we went to the "haunted cornfield" which was basically this elaborately set up maze inside a cornfield with corn growing in excess of 9 feet tall. Anyway we had our fun there, and it took us about 2 hours to finish due to the fact that most of us were inebriated to the point where we didnt have any sense of direction.

This is where is started getting weird. We were walking back the same path that we went there on, and bear in mind its around 2:30 damn near 3:00 in the morning, pitch-black. So were having our fun fucking around in the forest, and at that point we were completely surrounded by about a half mile of forest (when you really think about it, thats a good distance of forest away from any type of civilization) well anyway, I was talking up this girl the entire night, and this was the perfect opportunity to get her alone. So, I walk her out away from the other group and were walking the same direction to get back to the camp grounds. We stop next to this tree and sit down on a log to catch our breath. Well, I took full advantage and made a move on her, and next thing you know were hooking up pretty much laying down on the forest ground. Were getting pretty into it, I'm up her shirt, my shirt is already off and I was about to get into her, when I hear this deep panting/loud breathing type noise behind me, I almost thought it was her at first when we were making out, that is, until I glanced over my left shoulder and all I saw was this pair of eyes and mouth, so I took a good look (this all took place in about 2 seconds) and realized that this was a black guy. Literally this guy is soo dark it looks like he just got off the boat. I had absolutely NO idea what this guy was doing in the middle of the fucking forest, so I am absolutely terrified at this point, I jump up without a shirt on or anything, and just start booking it through the forest, I completely forget that my girl is still back there, but she took off not too long after I jumped. So, I get back to the camp grounds panting completely out of breath, and what do you know, the chick is already back there (I still have no idea how she got there first, I think I did a swerving pattern on the way back) but she was asking me if I saw him too, and I KNOW I saw a guy there is no doubt about it, but the real question is, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GUY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING FOREST, RIGHT BEHIND US. Like I dont know if I can explain this enough. We were a good half mile from anything but woods, there is absolutely no explanation to why this guy would be there much less right behind us. To this day I am still in awe of that experience, and I still have no explanation for it.

Just telling this story gives me goosebumps thinking about it, and at the time I nearly shit myself.

picture.php

I know you like the thread man, but all your bullshit posts like this are screwing it up. I usually don't care about stuff like this, but this has to be the worst case of postwhoring i've seen. If you've got nothing constructive to add then don't post

What's wrong with what he said? hmmm I'm definitely missing something.

This is is a creepy story. The guy is a jerk but a smart one.
My involvement in the occult | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Oh, also, when I was about 14, I woke up feeling like someone literanlly beat the crap out of me. My pillow had blood all over it. I figured it was my older brother beating the crap out of me. So I started locking my door at night, and putting tape on the door to see if the lock was picked. Thing is, that happened to me a few more times. My parents house is a bit creepy, I dunno if it was me hitting myself in my sleep, or if it was something else.

Charlie Campbell. That guy is a full on cult leader. Guilt trips, isolation, mind control, separation from family/friends all in the name of "God". I knew him well... at the moment I'm still recovering and I know of many who went through the same.

I have a few weird experiences myself.
I believe in paranormal, but I'm more of a skeptic than anything. I'd have to be there to truly understand if you know what I mean.

Always when I was younger, around 5-10 years old I used to hear my name being called out. It would always sound to me as if someone was yelling for me, MICHAEL! MICHAEL!!
My step father calls out for me like that from upstairs so I always assumed it was him. So I'd run upstairs and ask him if what he wanted. He would always say "You can't hear me when I need you, but you hear me when I'm not calling for you..." Here's the kicker, I'm hearing impaired and I heard this voice clear as day. Back then hearing aids were not that good and you definitely couldn't hear someone from upstairs yelling for you when you are in your own room on the other side of the house. Always confused me... what the hell did I hear?
Around this time I used to see a shadowy figure moving around my door and sometimes approaching my bed. I never slept with night lights and am a really heavy sleeper, but I would just "feel" like something was in my room and wake up to see the shadowy thing. It was definitely darker than the room, as my window(I had blinds)was right by my bed ther would be just enough light to see details.
Every now and again you'd hear weird noises, but I always chalked those up as random things in the house making noise, like wood expanding/shrinking, etc etc.

Towards the end of High School we got us a Yorkshire Terrier, great dog. But sometimes he'd be sitting on the chair with me in the living room chewing on his toys or whatever and I'd be watching T.V. and you'd see him look up and move his head right to left as if he's watching someone move through the living room. He never liked sleeping in my room with me. Was always waking up around 3 in the morning and barking towards to the door. I'd get up and make a search around the house, looking out windows for animals, etc and nothing, Weird part is, he runs straight to his little cage/house and just stay in there for the night. I couldn't even coerse him into coming out.

We had to put him to sleep in 2008 b/c of cancer. Anyways I moved out of the house a few months later. Moved into an apartment for a year and my mom gets a new dog. A yorky/maltese mix named Louey. I moved back in 2009 b/c my apartment got broken into and I needed to save money to replace shit I lost. Anyways This dog does the exact same shit the first dog did to the T.

I also see stuff out of the corner of my eye when I'm on the computer playing games or whatever, so I know I'm focused on what I'm doing, but I always see a shadowy figure flash by towards the living room. ( I can see the living room from my room and I always have my door open). I usually dismiss it as something my eyes are doing, but it's hard to debunk.

I've never had like full body apperitions or anything like that, but definitely weird and I can't logically explain why they happen or what causes it.

A few other things I forgot to mention.
I used to freak my Mom out b/c I used to talk in my sleep, like really loud. She would come in and check on me and I'd be there in the sitting position talking to someone by the door at 3am a few nights a week. I never recall being awake.
I supposedly attacked a friend one night when he was sleeping over after my birthday party. He said I was talking to someone and they told me to punch him and I did. Needless to say he left that very night and I don't recall anything about this. My mom did confirm that I was sleeping, but that my friend had a bleeding lip. I never saw or heard from him after that.
Also during a very hard time during my life I had become extremely violent in my sleep, I'd wake up with holes in my walls... Had a hard enough time explaining to my dad why those happened.

Argh! I'm so mad! I just typed out this whole story and my computer at work messed up and erased it all. So... I guess I'll have to start from the beginning. Again.

This thread is THE reason I joined Sherdog. So, I guess its time that I finally start to contribute. So, I have had the sleep paralysis thing happen to me a couple times. Probably like 5-6 times in my life. The first time it happened, I was a freshman in college. I woke up in the middle of the night, probably like 2-3 in the morning, and just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. I couldn't move. I started to freak out looked all around the room by moving my eyes, but I couldn't move anything else at all. I tried to yell and wake up my roommate, but it came out barely a whimper. We had a bunk (I was on the top) and I could hear him snoring, but I couldn't get his attention. I tried with all my strength and couldn't even lift a finger, but I could feel myself sweating. For a minute or so, I thought that I was dead, or dying or something. I gave up for a while and began to accept the fact that I was dead or parylized or something. Finally, I decided to give it one last try and I tried with ALL MY MIGHT to lift my arm... Slowly, it rose about an inch, but it felt like I was lifting thousands of pounds off me. Then, suddenly, I just broke out of it. I was freaked out the rest of the night, and researched it on the internet the next day. I found out through Wikipedia and other sites what Sleep Paralysis was, and just went on with my life. It has happened like 3-4 times since then, and while its still kinda scary, I know what's going on, so I don't freak out too much.

But the LAST time it happened to me changed everything.

I had been out of college for about 2 years, and went back to the city to visit a friend who still lived in the area. I stayed the night at his place and slept in the guest room. Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up and felt weight on my stomach. I tried to move, and tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I thought to myself, "Oh well, just the sleep paralysis again, no big deal." Wrong. I felt the weight on my stomach move up towards my chest and then I felt cold hands grab my hands tightly and try to lift me out of the bed. The hands lifted me from on my back to a seated position, and I was starting to freak the hell out. I kept trying to fight against them and to open my eyes, but because of the sleep paralysis, I couldn't do either. I tried tugging and pulling my arms back in towards my chest, but the hands wouldn't release their grip. I fought really hard to open my eyes, and was able to open them to a squint. I saw something like a... Shadowy Figure on me and grabbing my hands, and I was scared shitless. I am a religious person and all I could think to do was say "Jesus, Jesus." So I did. I said it a few times and contined trying to fight off this shadowy figure. Probably like the fourth time I said it, all of the sudden, it was like *POOF* and I broke out of my sleep paralysis, opened my eyes all the way, and the shadowy figure was gone!

I tried to calm down and go back to sleep, but something in the room just felt evil. There's no other way I can describe it. I finally was like, screw this, and I went to the living room to sleep the rest of the night on the couch. Well... I sleep on the couch for what I think was like 45min-1 hour and all the sudden, I am woken up again. This time, I can feel a bunch of hands, like 4 or 6, pushing me in the back and trying to push me off the couch. I tried to fight against them and stay on the couch, but they rolled me off onto the floor. I landed on the floor and turned around to see what was pushing me... and NOTHING was there.

By this point, I was just freaked and thought I would never be able to sleep again forever. I opted to just grab a blanket and spend the rest of the night on the floor. The next morning, I told my buddy what happened and he just ignored me like I didn't even say anything to him. Finally, he was like "yeah something like that happened here once before a few years ago" but he wouldn't go into details.

Anyway, I have NEVER experienced anything like that ever in my life. Like I said, I am religious, but I'm not the type that encounters things like that on a regular basis. Not at all actually, except for this time. I don't know if it was a ghost, or a demon, or what, but it was one of the scariest things that's ever happened to me. And now, when I read these stories, I tend to believe most of them way more than I used to.

That's some freaky shit if true, I would have gotten a hotel room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back