Giancarlo Stanton Sweepstakes

Which team will Giancarlo Stanton sign with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol no one cares about T-ball.

giphy.gif

Didn't see this coming. @Krixes @MadSquabbles500

I voted for the Yankees hoping he would end up there. I can't wait to see Judge, Sanchez, Stanton, Gregorius just killing it next year. I also love that Jeter took back 30 million dollars. That's why the Yankees love him, once a Yankee, always a Yankee.

Does baseball have a salary cap, and what is Yankees current cap situation? They must be well under somehow. I just picked Yanks for shets and giggles.

It's called luxury tax imposed on large market teams like the Dodgers and Yankees to prevent them from hoarding players.

It's called luxury tax imposed on large market teams like the Dodgers and Yankees to prevent them from hoarding players.

Then I guess the Yanks just have Aaron Judge who is rookie from Farm system, and no one else.

I voted for the Yankees hoping he would end up there. I can't wait to see Judge, Sanchez, Stanton, Gregorius just killing it next year. I also love that Jeter took back 30 million dollars. That's why the Yankees love him, once a Yankee, always a Yankee.

That's an opposing pitcher's nightmare. But Yanks pitching is still underpar though.

That's an opposing pitcher's nightmare. But Yanks pitching is still underpar though.

Yeah, they have a deep need for a solid #1 and more bullpen help. CC is just about done imo....

Back