Giant Spider Being Rescued From Australian Flood.

Also, spider was big, but not that big; and if it was a funnel web spider, they can be deadly to humans and it shouldn't have been saved. Don't have to go out of your way to kill it, but you also don't go out of your way to save it.

You monster

Save the whales, save the snails, save the worm, save the sperm....etc

#lifeissacred

Ya I saw that too and was like WTF? That spider is big but 170grams big not 30KG's big.

I would love a mid sized dog Spider to walk around. That would be awesome. See how a game Pit would deal with that.

spider-dog.jpg

The fuck. What kinda lunatic rescues spiders. We just moved and it was a long process of checking all the outdoor stuff for black widows. Found a few, and a few egg sacs. Murdered all of them with prejudice.

<{1-17}>

I thought sherdoggers were super alpha 275 bench pressing UFC trainy tough guys, but they're terrified of spiders? Lewl.

Did they say arachnid? Coconut crab might qualify.

Also, spider was big, but not that big; and if it was a funnel web spider, they can be deadly to humans and it shouldn't have been saved. Don't have to go out of your way to kill it, but you also don't go out of your way to save it.

Well said.

that's a no go on Arachnids and similar ilk (I guess daddy long legs are cool

we get way too many scorpions, vinageroons, and camel spiders out here, they all get merc'd w/o a second thought

Did they say arachnid? Coconut crab might qualify.

The Coconut Crab

56b769221f00007f002177c7.jpeg

is the biggest terrestrial inverterbate, and spiders do indeed descend from crabs, as we discussed a while ago in the @Zookeeper Gabe thread. It lives on land, can climb trees, and eats birds, as you can see. It knows to break their wings first when it attacks, so they can't escape.

that is a scary ass spider

'Camel Spiders' are actually not spiders - they are Solifugae, a separate order within Arachnids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back