Gina Carano will now be part of the Star Wars universe

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...s-lead-role-in-star-wars-the-mandalorian-show

169217135.jpg.0.jpg

This would be Star Wars’ first live-action TV series, and they’re bringing a star-studded cast to the show that will be exclusively on the Disney+ streaming service. Pedro Pascal, who is known for roles in Narcos and Game of Thrones, will play the title role of The Mandalorian fighter.

<14>

Last edited:
The Last Jedi completely killed my interest in Star Wars.

That's what happens when SJW's grab ahold of a film series and decide to SJW it.

She looks close to weight cut form in that pic..

<5>

The Last Jedi completely killed my interest in those movies.

That's what happens when SJW's grab ahold of a film series and decide to SJW it.

Same, that movie was fucking aweful. I don't understand why critics gave it good ratings other than tecnhical stuff like visuals and audio. The story was garbage and everything that might have been interesting was discarded.

Damn, Gina is sooo fine.

Same, that movie was fucking aweful. I don't understand why critics gave it good ratings other than tecnhical stuff like visuals and audio. The story was garbage and everything that might have been interesting was discarded.

i dont' trust critics anymore.

For all I know they're bias as fuck.

That was a horrible, horrible movie.

Star wars is getting a TV series???

<6>

You guys can have Gina, it’s all about Roxy.

642EF7B5-A2A7-47D6-B3FB-40053F311ECC.jpeg

i dont' trust critics anymore.

For all I know they're bias as fuck.

That was a horrible, horrible movie.

I don't know if you saw Venom but it was the opposite. They thought Venom was terrible but audiences liked it a lot. Rottentomato critics are terrible. IMDB seems to be the best place for good movie ratings.

Im really worried about captain marvel...

I heard they went full SJW with it

The klingons are entering uranus, cap'n.

I didn't care for The Last Jedi either. Or the one before it. I did really like Solo: A Star Wars Story.

Mary Sue "Rey" has single handily ruined Star Wars anyways.

Sad what it's become.

Back