Gina Carano will now be part of the Star Wars universe

when i saw this about a week ago i then knew that this show will be a steaming pile of shit.

that woman couldnt act her way out of a wet paper bag

there's probably no way they would let it be a pile of shit considering how much they have riding on this doing well. Also, Jon Favreau.

I want to know why you think so, not what some YouTube video says. Do you have a personal bone to pick or are you parroting the opinion of a YouTube personality? Why didn't you enjoy the movie?

Maybe he doesnt want to take an hour to type up whats already been said hundreds of time already just for your own lazy benefit?

Honestly, it would be much much easier to write what I liked (or even just didnt outright hate) about this movie than to write up again what I hated about this movie.

If you dont want YouTube "parroting" go to RottenTomatoes and read the reviews. Just because people are saying the same complaints over and over doesn't mean they are mindless sheep.... it could mean..... wait for it...... that those complaints are *gasp* real!!

its a terrible movie by almost any measure, and if you disagree I'd like to give you a Holdo sized hyperspace ram* slap to the face for not seeing that.

* there is no known defense for this devastating and final attack.

When she balloons up they can do Young Jabba and play the lead.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...s-lead-role-in-star-wars-the-mandalorian-show

169217135.jpg.0.jpg

This would be Star Wars’ first live-action TV series, and they’re bringing a star-studded cast to the show that will be exclusively on the Disney+ streaming service. Pedro Pascal, who is known for roles in Narcos and Game of Thrones, will play the title role of The Mandalorian fighter.

<14>

Makes sense, everything else about the new sequels has been shit, why not add someone with shit acting to the mix

The Last Jedi completely killed my interest in Star Wars.

That's what happens when SJW's grab ahold of a film series and decide to SJW it.

Same here. I have been a fan since the 80's and that movie...it was fucking garbage. Fucking nonsense, all of it.

The Last Jedi completely killed my interest in Star Wars.

That's what happens when SJW's grab ahold of a film series and decide to SJW it.

SJW’s?

Shitty movies killed my interest in that franchise long before The Last Jedi.

SJW’s?

Shitty movies killed my interest in that franchise long before The Last Jedi.

I hated the prequels. But at least they felt like Star Wars movies. Shitty ones...but Star Wars nonetheless.

This one was worse than the prequels. Did not feel like a Star Wars movie in any way.

Really, I thought she was really good in WW, and what accents are they supposed to have in the fictitious land that she comes from? I don't see that as being a problem.
Israeli accents are thick and hillarious, she sounds like Sasha B Cohen

Must be the first time I hear someone complain about her. IMO and many, she is great in the role WW.

This is interesting because from reviews I’ve seen and from anecdotal evidence most people shit on that movie, and her , profusely

The problem is, Rey had a lot of potential to be a good character. I want to like her, and I think her actor did an excellent job playing her. But the writing and storytelling (or lack of it) around Rey just makes her so hard to like. Look, orphans from desert planets who turn into Jedi can be good characters. We know this. But Rey being good at everything and having no past worth talking about or future to speak of is just pointless and unlikable. We complained when The Force Awakens took A New Hope and retold it almost word for word, but somehow The Last Jedi is a retelling with even LESS story then the original. It's bizarre.
Bro anakain was a slave and had the hots for ole girl . Rey is a grown adult with no human traits . Stale and boring .

Wonder Woman sucked and Rogue One was the only decent SW movie since the originals... although I haven't seen Solo. I've seen every other SW movie in theater, disliked Last Jedi so much that I'm done giving shitty Disney my money. That goes for the garbage Marvel movies too.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...s-lead-role-in-star-wars-the-mandalorian-show

169217135.jpg.0.jpg

This would be Star Wars’ first live-action TV series, and they’re bringing a star-studded cast to the show that will be exclusively on the Disney+ streaming service. Pedro Pascal, who is known for roles in Narcos and Game of Thrones, will play the title role of The Mandalorian fighter.

<14>
old news but she is a horrible actress with a GREAT agent.

Gina probably gave some producers some of that Weinstein treatment.

Excited for this series, excited for Gina, but the most important information here is

upload_2018-12-13_19-51-15.gif

CARL

upload_2018-12-13_19-32-9.gif

MOTHER

upload_2018-12-13_19-32-48.gif

FUCKING

upload_2018-12-13_19-53-43.gif

WEATHERS

upload_2018-12-13_19-56-42.gif

Same, that movie was fucking aweful. I don't understand why critics gave it good ratings other than tecnhical stuff like visuals and audio. The story was garbage and everything that might have been interesting was discarded.
The fucking levitating lea was the breaking point for me. Goes from little force tingles to surviving in open space while levitating to a space ship.

1st movie did that shit too. Some fucking junk scavenger somehow can perfectly pilot a complex spacecraft on the fly, learn complex force moves in minutes, then defeat a trained sith at essentially sword fighting. It took the star wars universe and made it into some disney princess insta-shonen shit.

Back