Giorgio Petrosyan is out of Bellator Kickboxing 8

Couldn't see Yodwichas name. Does that mean he's out as well?

Couldn't see Yodwichas name. Does that mean he's out as well?

Yes, he is also out. Either that or his opponent has yet to be announced. Same happened to the fighter that Hamza Imane was supposed to fight against. Only thing is that he got a other opponent (Kevin Ross) and Yodwicha not, so that makes me to believe he is just out. They kinda tried to make it okay with the Joe Schilling vs. Filip Verlinden fight...but if people accept it is a other thing.

that was expected :(

I hope Verlinden makes a good performance and outclasses schilling up

I liked the idea of the timer man

keep doing the amazing job!

Welcome to two weeks ago ;)

Well, it was not official and now it is.

I liked the idea of the timer man

keep doing the amazing job!

Thanks! I also like the timer, but now I have extra work to do and figure the CET time and usa time and chinese time lol. And sonetimes the organizations dont even give time or for which area the time is.

Im gutted. I was really excited about that fight.

Ive read that raymond daniels has also been added to the card?

Card changed again: Raymond Daniels has been added vs. Giannis Boukis for the ISKA world title. So not the Bellator title!! Also opponent of Varga is announced, don't remember if that was already one so telling it now and some other small changes not really noteworthy to put here.

So no Bellator title fight...

Armen, Daniels, Varga, Schilling, Ross and JWP well than. Very nice

I knew Petrosyan was not going to fight after that pic of with him and his son showed up online with him in a cast. Hopefully Yodwicha fights on Bellator Kickboxing in the future. Joe Schilling has a tough fight against Filip Verlinden. The card is already better than Glory New York.

I knew Petrosyan was not going to fight after that pic of with him and his son showed up online with him in a cast. Hopefully Yodwicha fights on Bellator Kickboxing in the future. Joe Schilling has a tough fight against Filip Verlinden. The card is already better than Glory New York.

I like Glory better, can you even watch this live lol?

where is this being held?

I heard JWP is fighting on it?

According to the brief on-screen 'Bellator in December' promo that was shown on the tape delayed Bellator 188 MMA card from Israel that took place on Thursday and was shown on Spike on Friday evening just a few hours ago, it appears that the Bellator Kickboxing 8 card will be broadcasting live for a change- or at least same day on a few hours delay now that I think about the time zones- immediately after the Belllator 190 card in Florence, Italy that precedes it on Saturday December 9th. Daniels vs Boukis is apparently the new main event.

PS- Bellator 188 Israel opened up with top female kickboxer Denise Kielholtz in only her second pro MMA fight and her Bellator MMA debut executing an awesome judo throw and finishing her more experienced opponent with a rare scarfhold armbar that had BJJ & MMA legend Royce Gracie himself standing and clapping. Denise is clearly more than a kickboxer and a potential future MMA champion!

According to the brief on-screen 'Bellator in December' promo that was shown on the tape delayed Bellator 188 MMA card from Israel that took place on Thursday and was shown on Spike on Friday evening just a few hours ago, it appears that the Bellator Kickboxing 8 card will be broadcasting live for a change- or at least same day on a few hours delay now that I think about the time zones- immediately after the Belllator 190 card in Florence, Italy that precedes it on Saturday December 9th. Daniels vs Boukis is apparently the new main event.

PS- Bellator 188 Israel opened up with top female kickboxer Denise Kielholtz in only her second pro MMA fight and her Bellator MMA debut executing an awesome judo throw and finishing her more experienced opponent with a rare scarfhold armbar that had BJJ & MMA legend Royce Gracie himself standing and clapping. Denise is clearly more than a kickboxer and a potential future MMA champion!
Denise was the champion of Enfusion back when it was a strange hybrid rules organization which allowed all judo throws. She would win most of her fights by constantly judo throwing girls who were just kickboxers.

Back