Girl Wears Gun in Viral Graduation Photo

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
Of that one incident? There's no videos but that's beside the point. Islam taking over Belgium and it's the reason why I asked you if you preferred Allah Akbar since it's more inline with the culture there.
It was a stupid question, I know you think it was a big gotcha. Only in your mind.

You realize you do that too, right? More than most...

It is true that I am an anonymous idiot clacking away on my keyboard, though that's not the central complaint. It's the fact that the msm had decided these things are newsworthy.

I'm also being snarky for kicks, don't take my tone here too seriously.

Don’t see what the issue is here. She likes guns, takes a photo with her gun. Seems like from what I read there was an officer present to ensure everything was amicable.

I'm seeing a young Robin Williams. Carey's painting really captures it.
I think she's got kind of an Emma Watson thing going on. They should duel for attention whoring supremacy.

tenor.gif

https://twitter.com/kaitmarieox

A lot better than the last time people showed up at Kent State with rifles and handguns.

Last edited:
Jim Carrey is clearly going through a mental health crisis but because he makes these drawings about people who are considered on the right, the MSM applauds him. I hope he gets the help he needs before he ends up like his girlfriend. As for this chick she's an attention whore and who knows, she'll probably get a job with Turning Point USA or become a special correspondent for Fox or some bullshit.

Jim Carrey is clearly going through a mental health crisis but because he makes these drawings about people who are considered on the right, the MSM applauds him. I hope he gets the help he needs before he ends up like his girlfriend. As for this chick she's an attention whore and who knows, she'll probably get a job with Turning Point USA or become a special correspondent for Fox or some bullshit.

She received and accepted a job at a firearm company.

I'm not a right winger but I am very suspicious about Jim Carrey, always have been. I think he is involved in his girlfriend's suicide in a very insidious way and his drawings suck.

"Responsible gun owners are not the problem"

True. The problem is : the world is full of uneducated, irresponsible people.

Knowing that it will take many generations to educate all of them (if it's even possible), what do you do ? Let them all have weapons and see how it goes ?

Well America is not the world. Americans don't have to worry about irresponsible people in other countries, like the guys that spray bullets everywhere during weddings.

Things were fine in the past. Figure out what has changed instead of banning and confiscating.

Well America is not the world. Americans don't have to worry about irresponsible people in other countries, like the guys that spray bullets everywhere during weddings.

Things were fine in the past. Figure what has changed instead of banning and confiscating.

In this case "by world" i meant America (i used "the world" to say it would be pretty much the same in a lot of countries if the weapons were allowed there).

I dunno.. all this crap is causing a lot of people to do and say some really dumb shit.

but I am very suspicious about Jim Carrey, always have been. I think he is involved in his girlfriend's suicide in a very insidious way

Expand on this thought for me Im curious and wanna hear it

Back