Girl Wears Gun in Viral Graduation Photo

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
It is true that I am an anonymous idiot clacking away on my keyboard, though that's not the central complaint. It's the fact that the msm had decided these things are newsworthy.

I'm also being snarky for kicks, don't take my tone here too seriously.

Oh don't worry, I don't take anything about you seriously.

No but I don't see anything wrong with American culture. There are similarities here in Canada:

FXC107-Cowboy+Shoot+2013091.JPG

holster.jpg

Feature-ActionShooting-1708-01.jpg

http://osasf.ca/2017-regionals-posses/

DSC02248_1.jpg

CBC_FIRST_HAND_COWBOY_UP-8173969.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/firsthand/episodes/cowboy-up

I definitely prefer yee haw over Allah Akbar.

That's looks like best Alberta.

In this case "by world" i meant America (i used "the world" to say it would be pretty much the same in a lot of countries if the weapons were allowed there).

Same type of weapons are allowed in a few other countries and it's not the same as it is in America.

Nothing to see here folks! Just an Attention Whore

Expand on this thought for me Im curious and wanna hear it
Did you see the text messages he sent her? Basically, he gave her STD's then shamed her for not being enlightened enough. He made her feel guilty when she confronted him. It all felt really off. Not much time right now to go into great detail.

in which other country have you seen this happen ?

I've seen these kinds of things happen only in shit hole countries in the middle east or some other poor countries (africa, latin america, etc) where they celebrate weddings/graduations/decapitations with guns lol

if USA wants to portray that image then more power to you - just so you know, it makes you look like asses in rest of civilized world
it does not make you cool or anything remotely close to that lol

Maximum rustle.

only in america..

I mean what are your priorities in life and how safe do you actually feel near your fellow citizens that you feel the need to proudly display such a big gun out in the public?

fuck that shit, I'd automatically think that girl is a bible thumping psycho

For Republicans and their supporters, the overarching question is, "What would a dick do?"

Bill Maher covered it-

Also known as, Does it piss of the libs? If so, don't think twice and do it and do it quickly.

For Republicans and their supporters, the overarching question is, "What would a dick do?"

Bill Maher covered it-

Also known as, Does it piss of the libs? If so, don't think twice and do it and do it quickly.

Imagine resorting to Bill Maher on anything.

The guy who gets off doing literally what he says Republicans do.

Had

Had worse but she is meh

Just more social media whoring, probably had thousands of likes.
personally, I think she's angling for a NRA job or something along the lines of a 2nd amendment journalist career. The whole thing appears to be a set up to elicit the very response it's received.

Imagine resorting to Bill Maher on anything.

The guy who gets off doing literally what he says Republicans do.

Bill Maher is a legislator? Damn, didn't know that.

Or it seems like you don't know what "literally" means.

Bill Maher is a legislator? Damn, didn't know that.

Or it seems like you don't know what "literally" means.

Oh, Republicans isn't a term used for identifying those on the right now. Apparently those who are voted as representatives aren't supposed to legislate on behalf of those who voted for them.

My fault for knowing how the system works!

Back