Girlfriend just attacked me.........

You got a busted lip n got hit 3x in the sack n just left ?

First of all you should be to big for her to even reach that high. ( This is Sherdog after all ).

2nd, 3 nut shots and you were still able to function?

It seems you maybe suffering from Manletism and your striking defense sucks.

I was sleeping, she attacked, then i called an uber to get away

What kind of BBQ did you get once you got there? brisket, pulled pork, ribs, chicken? Did you get any sides?

Hold on... was there a demon child in the room too?

You put headphones on while falling asleep and she waited until you were asleep to kick you in the nuts. And that's the whole story.

Riiiiight.

Either way, I'd dump her on her ass. Hitting has no place in a relationship unless you hitting that wizard sleeve

Why didn't you protect the nuts after the first punch? Allowing 2 more to land is just amateur.

Can't handle a little dom action while you're unconscious, eh?

Why didn't you protect the nuts after the first punch? Allowing 2 more to land is just amateur.
Apparently he's dating JCVD's daughter, so she probably must have really good technique .

She probably had a bad dream that you cheated on her......jerk!

Call the cops have her charged and have a restraining order put against her. Make sure to take pics for court.

There is no excuse for anyone to ever put their hands on you. I don't care if you're a manly man and feel physically fine the next day. It is the principal of it.

They are only do this shit knowing you won't fill the room with uppercuts. Stop her from doing this to someone else.

Last edited:
he must be slow on the uptake or something.
Women 101: harmless personal choices are for women. Everything a man does has to be about the woman in his life, in some way. If he's doing something that doesn't involve her, he's cutting her out.

tumblr_nom6vh7jKf1u27r3ro1_500.gif

Could be even worse, could get it cut off, reattached, then she sneaks into hospital and cuts it off again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-cut-surgeons-managed-reattach-China.html

(they're still together)

Back