Girlfriend just attacked me.........

I was sleeping, she attacked, then i called an uber to get away

HHVSq.jpg

Uber TS saved TS

Patron Saint of all TS around the world

Gave me a fat lip and kicked me in the nuts a good 3 times. Attacked me in my sleep. wtf? I called an uber (yes weve both been drinking) to the bbq joint.
Sounds like a 10-8 round for GF.

Just sayin'.

Equal rights, equal lefts...and uppercuts.

It's easier to get stole on than it is to leave her? Why?

HHVSq.jpg

Uber TS saved TS

Patron Saint of all TS around the world

Thread saved by pic of Uber TS, what the hell happened to that guy he never posts anymore.

I was coming in here to say the only correct action is to falcon punch her right in the cunt then demand head for make up

Stole on?

It means sucker punch that results in a ko

Used in a sentence

“ was at a party and saw that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that been im’in my piece on the down low, came up behind him and stole that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It means get hit. Hard.

It means sucker punch that results in a ko

Used in a sentence

“ was at a party and saw that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that been im’in my piece on the down low, came up behind him and stole that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lol i feel like ive actually heard this used before but never really knew what it meant. I assumed it meant they stole something from you. Damn im getting old

Drop a hoe if you keep having all kinds of problems Jesus.

You can get a new hoe in a couple hours if you want no need to fret.

Test a bunch out before you settle though.

Lol i feel like ive actually heard this used before but never really knew what it meant. I assumed it meant they stole something from you. Damn im getting old

It’s a really old term, but it is becoming popular again lately for some reason. Used to hear it a lot in high school haven’t heard it in a long time until about a couple months ago started hearing it again

I graduated in 93 for perspective. More like you aren’t old enough not too old

A saying from the same time frame for stealing something from someone would be

“ was at that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:’s party and saw a sack, so I gripped that shit”

Back