girls can sense you are taken

Women can smell desperation a mile away. Law of abundance..and all that.

so you have a chick, some other girls like may like you enough to flirt ?...... <mma4>

single ?.....but plenty.....
dt6mhFn.gif

nc7GUYW.gif
rvWAX82.gif
What are you even saying?

I thought it was well known that women can literally smell the scent of other women on you, and are instinctively and subconsciously attracted to it? Pheromones are real.
At a base, biological level, it means that at least one woman has decided you're worthy of mating with, and those other women instinctively would like to take you away and have you as their mate instead.

It's kind of like when some women see your wedding ring, and instantly become more flirty. The first is olfactory, and the second is visual.
Hmmm... Would you say it would be a smart game plan for a guy to go to a strip club, have some ladies rub up on him and then hit the bar/club?

It’s true. They can smell the pussy you’re getting. And it immediately makes them think “I don’t know what’s so special about his girl. I bet I could get him.”

Women are all fucked up.

I had a great 18 year run, but I think I'm done.

I always go for the slightly less attractive friend and as soon as you do that all of the girls want to steal you away. Works every time 50% of the time.

Here's the thing, my young friends. When you're single a man is fucking pathetic. We eat shitty, greasy fast food for lunch and dinner and pizza for breakfast. We can't match clothes together and if we could we'd look like we bought our shit at Target. We drool at every chick that walks by and spend our days baked and our nights drunk.

Then we manage to land a girlfriend. A hookup wants your dick. A girlfriend wants to impress her friends so she fixes you up. Buys you nice clothes that match and feeds you healthy food that clears your skin up and makes you healthy. You keep your ride clean so she has room to sit in the front seat. Same with your house or apartment. You actually start having regular sex, and since you care about her it actually means something and you become good at it. You see and feel the change in you and become confident. You don't chase tail and so become interesting and challenging to women - worthwhile women not the skanks you used to land.

Now you have a choice to make, be a good man and use your willpower or see if you can do better. An intelligent man with half a brain will choose the former and give the relationship a solid chance. Unfortunately, the younger we are the more likely we are to ignore that half brain and listen to our dicks. Lessons learned, my friend. Lessons learned.

Hmmm... Would you say it would be a smart game plan for a guy to go to a strip club, have some ladies rub up on him and then hit the bar/club?
It could work.

I think it's the pussy they smell on you, though. They don't even consciously smell it. They just know they're attracted to you for some reason.

It could work.

I think it's the pussy they smell on you, though. They don't even consciously smell it. They just know they're attracted to you for some reason.
Is "You Still There Pussy?" by Jon Jones fragrance available yet?

They got that ho sixth sense.

I've thought about this too in recent times after getting married, especially with women at work

Stop looking so damn happy and they'll leave you alone. You'll have to break up with your girlfriend for it.

I've thought about this too in recent times after getting married, especially with women at work

Sounds like you're flirt practice.

It could work.

Ah, so better make it a real shady strip club then.

They can sense it. For the most part, you're a completely different person when you're in a relationship and happy.

You [universal you, assuming you aren't out trying to cheat], are more confident and happy. Most importantly, you become one of the very few guys in the bar that aren't trying to get lucky. Oddly enough, sexual attention comes pretty easily when you aren't looking for it.

There is something to be said about a girl being attracted to you because you aren't looking . Desperate guys are so obvious it turns girls off. I spent many years of my life as a " nice guy" player. My game was always the same. Polite, flirty, never act like I NEED to hook up. I get funny, aggressive once I have the hooks in. But until then, I continue to talk to other people, acting casual. When I catch them looking at me when Im not talking to them, I know its game on. I believe in vibes...and im good at reading them. I think girls are too.

They can sense it. For the most part, you're a completely different person when you're in a relationship and happy.

You [universal you, assuming you aren't out trying to cheat], are more confident and happy. Most importantly, you become one of the very few guys in the bar that aren't trying to get lucky. Oddly enough, sexual attention comes pretty easily when you aren't looking for it.
yeah it was pretty funny
Did you kick her ass for sexually assaulting you?
I was about to go full waitress on her

You carry yourself differently. It's the same way you have a different energy when you're car shopping or job hunting but not out of desperation.

Back