girls can sense you are taken

Chick at work told me that the other day. We was joking and I showed her my wedding ring tan line and she laughed and said even with out the ring line that she would able tell I was married. She said cause married dude arent constantly hitting on her every 5 seconds. Single dude throw the D at her allday and married just be harmless flirting and shit.

Did you take her down and kick her ass like that pizza waitress in Georgia after she grabbed your ass?

Chick at work told me that the other day. We was joking and I showed her my wedding ring tan line and she laughed and said even with out the ring line that she would able tell I was married. She said cause married dude arent constantly hitting on her every 5 seconds. Single dude throw the D at her allday and married just be harmless flirting and shit.
There is no source less reliable for what women find attractive than asking women. I doubt she's going to admit that women are cunts and are more attracted to guys who are taken or treat them like shit. Probably best to stick with watching who they actually go for rather than what kind of guy they say they like, because those 2 things never match up.

They say they want a faithful guy, yet will throw themselves at guys who are taken. They try to "fix guys up" but let themselves go when they're comfortable. And I bet nearly all the chicks who've made ridiculous #metoo claims were the first in line to see 50 shades of rape.

i concur they do have a 6th sense for it
its like a hormone they can smell

it's called the "stink". I learned of this in high school.

GF was out of town and I went out to the bar with some mutual friends. After having a discussion about avoiding temptations with a fellow shacked up buddy a legit boise dime came up and grabbed my ass and pressed her tits against me. She introduced herself and I had to act like an autist and walk away.

this shit would never happen when i was single. It only ever happens when i am in a relationship or heavily pursuing a girl.

Sherbras who bang I am sure you have experienced this phenomenon.

Someone needs to study this ASAP

Why Men in Relationships Get More Attention Than Single Men 101
  1. Men in relationships seem more confident and generally speaking, if you're in a happy relationship, you may be less prone to noticing attractive women.
  2. Attractive women will wonder why you're not noticing them, like the rest of the guys.
  3. They will assume you're not noticing them because you're either mature and want to give them their space or they are not your type.
  4. They will assume the worst and want to know why you're not interested in them romantically. She now NEEDS to know why you think she is unattractive.
  5. And bingo, the woman you were trying to avoid, because you already have a woman, is now practically in your lap trying to talk to you in the bar.

GF was out of town and I went out to the bar with some mutual friends. After having a discussion about avoiding temptations with a fellow shacked up buddy a legit boise dime came up and grabbed my ass and pressed her tits against me. She introduced herself and I had to act like an autist and walk away.

this shit would never happen when i was single. It only ever happens when i am in a relationship or heavily pursuing a girl.

Sherbras who bang I am sure you have experienced this phenomenon.

Someone needs to study this ASAP

Chicks often assume I am married even though I am not. Shows what those bitches know.

Haven’t dated in a while. But every time I have a girlfriend the girls would always call, text, and message.

I always go for the slightly less attractive friend and as soon as you do that all of the girls want to steal you away. Works every time 50% of the time.

That’s how John Nash figured out the Nash Equilibrium.

Was a tranny. He was too drunk to tell difference. Girlfriend saved you from homo experience.

Fascinating how sensing that you are taken makes them act like you aren't taken.

I guess everybody wants what everybody else wants, and nobody wants what nobody else wants either?

This is why my wife has banned me from going to any more weddings. The last time I was at a friend's wedding, I was swarmed and assaulted by hot 30-something women looking to bag a husband before it was too late.

So you're saying I need to get a girlfriend to get some strange more easily?

Why Men in Relationships Get More Attention Than Single Men 101
  1. Men in relationships seem more confident and generally speaking, if you're in a happy relationship, you may be less prone to noticing attractive women.
  2. Attractive women will wonder why you're not noticing them, like the rest of the guys.
  3. They will assume you're not noticing them because you're either mature and want to give them their space or they are not your type.
  4. They will assume the worst and want to know why you're not interested in them romantically. She now NEEDS to know why you think she is unattractive.
  5. And bingo, the woman you were trying to avoid, because you already have a woman, is now practically in your lap trying to talk to you in the bar.
I've noticed this paradox. That is many times easier to get women if you don't want to get women. I've noticed that just going out and having fun will get you more women than going out to specifically get women.

rvWAX82.gif
Wood go in face first

Back