girls can sense you are taken

Society in general treats you differently if your tied down with a women. Nothing new. Women like feeling desirable so they like taking other women's man. Also they dont like being ignored and will pursue attention if you dont acknowledge them.

As others have said, women can literally sense when you're attached. They can smell it on you. Then there's the fact that you're not on the hunt, and if you're into your girl you're completely oblivious to them. Which just reads as more confidence. Like you're the prize, so you're not doing any chasing.

Women absolutely love that. You're pre-screened by some other chick. So less work, and they get to steal you from some other chick which is a massive ego boost. Hell, if you really listen to a lot of the lyrics in songs, "stealing" someone from a partner comes up pretty often.

TLDR: the rules of attraction are pretty primal and fucked up.

Fascinating how sensing that you are taken makes them act like you aren't taken.

I guess everybody wants what everybody else wants, and nobody wants what nobody else wants either?
<WellThere>

Whenever there's any product that nobody else seems to want, you're going to shy away from it. Even if it looks like it might be good. Must be some reason nobody else wants it.

Ever since i got in my long term relationship then married, it is more common for women to flirt. Meh.

GF was out of town and I went out to the bar with some mutual friends. After having a discussion about avoiding temptations with a fellow shacked up buddy a legit boise dime came up and grabbed my ass and pressed her tits against me. She introduced herself and I had to act like an autist and walk away.

this shit would never happen when i was single. It only ever happens when i am in a relationship or heavily pursuing a girl.

Sherbras who bang I am sure you have experienced this phenomenon.

Someone needs to study this ASAP

should have called the cops and filed assault charges. you just got sexually assaulted and you let her get away with it? wtf man!

Fella

Your girlfriend probably got you to wear better clothes and talk less like an idiot

should have called the cops and filed assault charges. you just got sexually assaulted and you let her get away with it? wtf man!
let me sit on it for 20 years then once shes settled in her life ill bring it up

Back