girls spray paint wall in Thailand, face 10 years in prison.

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
this story just popped up in my news feed. Pretty crazy consequences for such a minor crime. I mean all the stupid brats did was change the aesthetics of this monument in a very easy to repair manner. I figure maybe pay for the cleaning cost and then serve a bit of time. A decade though!? In thia prison none the less, just seems insane.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4869638

In b4 all the rules are rules brahs pipe up about stupid games and what not.

Didnt read, but stupid games stupid prizes and whatnot..

As long as they leave ladybois alone, all good.

Good, we don't ne'er-do-wells tainting the pristine image of Thailand.

Makes me proud to be British.

*snorts*

Pay the 3500 fine, dont tell them you can't afford it. Pay another fees and leave it at that. Borrow money from family get a loan, if you love your daughters that much. Otherwise raise your daughters right. Mothers dont let your daughters grow up to be hoes and thailand ancient walls spray painters. There are consequences to their actions.

lol. white leftist owned again.

f!ckers coming to 2nd and 3rd world with their shit views and supremacist tendencies looking down and telling us how to live and be stupid liberal like them.

inb4 the typical sherdog reaction that as long as something is against the law and you do it then the punishment is fine and they don't care. Speed 1 mile over the limit and find out the punishment is life and prison and 'good'.

<{clintugh}>

He seems like a typical douche Brit you'd see while backpacking. Ban them from the country and be done with it. Ten years is ridiculous.

this story just popped up in my news feed. Pretty crazy consequences for such a minor crime. I mean all the stupid brats did was change the aesthetics of this monument in a very easy to repair manner. I figure maybe pay for the cleaning cost and then serve a bit of time. A decade though!? In thia prison none the less, just seems insane.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4869638

They now face prosecution under Thailand's Antiques, Objects of Art and National Museums act 1961, section 32, which carries a maximum punishment of ten years in prison and / or a one million baht fine for 'anyone who invades an ancient site, or damages, destroys, degrades or renders it useless'.
Meh it is 'up to ten years'. They will probably just get a big fine and time served if they are locked up. What a dumb fucking thing to do, write your last name on a wall in a country you are visiting. The mom says he's got tumors in his brain that make him a little retarded. Dunno what the girls deal was, she is probably one of those 3AM scroungers at the bar that will take whatever they can get

inb4 the typical sherdog reaction that as long as something is against the law and you do it then the punishment is fine and they don't care. Speed 1 mile over the limit and find out the punishment is life and prison and 'good'.

<{clintugh}>

do either of you have an actual opinion, then?

10 years is the max possible, doesn't mean that's what they're gonna get. but its always makes the story more dramatic to list the maximum.

so until that actually becomes the sentence they're set to serve, my give a fuck meter is on zero.

do either of you have an actual opinion, then?

10 years is the max possible, doesn't mean that's what they're gonna get. but its always makes the story more dramatic to list the maximum.

so until that actually becomes the sentence they're set to serve, my give a fuck meter is on zero.
i literally put my opinion of what the punishment should be right in the op. . .

Back