Girther movement

shockaholic12

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
People are questioning Trump and his doctor's claims that he's 6'3'' and 239 lbs, putting him just shy of the obese category. Comparing him to athletes like Mike Trout and Colin Kaepernick who are listed as having close to the same height and weight but obviously in better shape are driving the doubts even further.

Not to mention his claim he's two inches taller than Obama yet shorter when standing next to him in photos. Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn is offering 100k to see Trump stand on a scale.

It's obviously a joke but pretty funny Trump is being accused of putting out Fake news about his fatass.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-donald-trump-height-weight-article-1.3762215

Yeah we need an independent test.
Hey if Trump and his gaggle of fans could moan about Obama's Birth Certificate, then others can make an issue of his physical stats not being true.

Pretty dumb, but admittedly pretty funny as well.

Doesn't he eat Mickey Dees every day or something and not exercise? Hardly surprising.

This site reads more and more like a checkout stand gossip magazine with every passing day.

I have a feeling if Trump fought in the UFC, he'd have to make a significant weight cut just to make weight at 265.

Ed: Anyone know what weight Trump was billed at when he fought in the WWE?

"I want you to say I'm 6'6" and 210 pounds."

"But Mr. President, no one in their right mind is possibly going to believe that."

"OK... What's the best you can do? The tallest believable height and lightest weight we can put out there as official?"

"Sir... I don't know... Maybe... Say, 6'3" and 239 pounds? I mean, it's ridiculous, given the fact that there are actual photos of you, but, maybe your base will buy it. And that's all that really matters at the end of the day."

"I'll take it."

This is what you call the art of the deal, ladies and gentlemen. There's no one better, believe me.

Doesn't he eat Mickey Dees every day or something and not exercise? Hardly surprising.

He doesn't exercise because he can't let the fuel from diet cokes and fried chicken go anywhere but his very genius brain.

Did they release any of his actual blood work numbers? We can nip this in the bud right here. Blood pressure? Heart rate?

This site reads more and more like a checkout stand gossip magazine with every passing day.

Relax, it’s usually more of a spazz-fest here over little shit like some athlete kneeling. It’s ok to take a break from the “sky is falling” stuff and laugh about this.

I can't believe people are paid to write this shit.

Trump has made rude comments about people’s weight his whole life and now is probably lying about being obese because of some insecurity. It’s pretty good karma to giggle about.

1) Kaepernick, like pretty much all professional athletes that don’t have weight classes, likely added 20 pounds and an inch to his listed stats and when in shape is more likely 6’3” 210-215 pounds

2) Trump has spindly little arms, and no muscle in his legs in his 70s which is deceiving on how much he weighs

3) every time I go to the doctors, I bounce between 5’7” and 5’8” (yes I am simply a large manlet). Could easily be that with his NY drivers license and not a conspiracy that the extra inch keeps him off the obese label

3) if I was the betting man, I’d still bet on 260-270 lb Trump and think this is a pretty funny trendy story. My dad is shorter by 7 inches, similar build, and he weighs 230-240

Lol @ liberals being triggered by Trump being in great health despite a poor diet and lack of exercise (he does need to lose some weight obviously though)...

Come on guys, he is in great shape

th
th
th

theres no way in hell trump is 6'3

Lol @ liberals being triggered by Trump being in great health despite a poor diet and lack of exercise (he does need to lose some weight obviously though)...

Nobodies triggered bud, just ribbing fatboy for lying about that weight. Which is pretty effeminate.

Back