Girther movement

by what, the quality of your arguments? my expectations were sufficiently low going in.<{JustBleed}>

When things are taken to an extreme, they tend to transform into the very opposite of what was originally intended. We saw this with the last election, the Russian collusion investigation, and it is now trending the same way with the hysteria over Trump's presidency.

When things are taken to an extreme, they tend to transform into the very opposite of what was originally intended. We saw this with the last election, the Russian collusion investigation, and it is now trending the same way with the hysteria over Trump's presidency.

Evidence for your argument or GTFO

The guy released a DR's note essentially saying he was the healthiest man alive the first time these questions came up. I don't trust anything he ever says in regards to his health.

The dude is the american version of what we all picture Kim Jong to be. Tell him he's dumb, his response is "I'm actually a genius!". Tell him he's unhealthy and "I'm actually as healthy as it gets!". The guy literally took issue with people questioning the size of his hands.

Him "hiring" a doctor to certify his bullshit moves me even less.

Some polls have Trump at about the same approval rating as Obama, after his first year. Despite having no political experience, and almost 3 times the negative coverage.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_jan19

Sure post the poll where Trump is rated highest at 45%, and subtract Rasmussen Reports' average error/ paid conservative bias of 5.3%, and they are in line with the legitimate 39%, giving Trump the boobie prize for last place.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html#polls

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Last edited:
The same doctor had served the previous 3 adminstrations, and was Obama's personal physician.

I give zero shits. It wouldn't be in the interest of the country to paint a picture of an unhealthy leader for the public so it would never intentionally be done. Any legitimate health concerns or illnesses would be discussed and dealt with in private, and anything released to the public would be minor issues accompanied by a clean bill of health. This goes for all presidents.

Add to that reality a childish egomaniac and you get an even stronger reason to not swallow this as the hefty public assurance of stability it's intended to be.

Sure post the poll where Trump is rated highest at 45%, and subtract Rasmussen Reports' average error/ paid conservative bias of 5.3%, and they are in line with the legitimate 39%, giving Trump the boobie prize for last place.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html#polls

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

I personally don't care for any of the polls, I'm just giving you a reality check, lest you get your hopes up.

I give zero shits. It wouldn't be in the interest of the country to paint a picture of an unhealthy leader for the public so it would never intentionally be done. Any legitimate health concerns or illnesses would be discussed and dealt with in private, and anything released to the public would be minor issues accompanied by a clean bill of health. This goes for all presidents.

Add to that reality a childish egomaniac and you get an even stronger reason to not swallow this as the hefty public assurance of stability it's intended to be.

Have you been living under a rock? They've been constantly trying to paint the president as unhealthy and mentally stable in the media as the norm. It was the expected result for many people, and now they are just left disappointed. The conspiracy theory that it's just some hack doctor Trump hired to depict his health favorably is contradicted by his bipartisan history in the position.

Personally, I've always argued that for Trump to have the energy levels he has at his age, he had to be in good health, and it turned out to be true from a scientific perspective. People are simply in denial based on their own superficial judgments and bias.

I personally don't care for any of the polls, I'm just giving you a reality check, lest you get your hopes up.

Have you been living under a rock? They've been constantly trying to paint the president as unhealthy and mentally stable in the media as the norm. It was the expected result for many people, and now they are just left disappointed. The conspiracy theory that it's just some hack doctor Trump hired to depict his health favorably is contradicted by his bipartisan history in the position.

Personally, I've always argued that for Trump to have the energy levels he has at his age, he had to be in good health, and it turned out to be true from a scientific perspective. People are simply in denial based on their own superficial judgments and bias.

I don't care about your feelings towards the polls, and I showed you that the poll you posted, in support of your argument, was the highest of any poll, and has a history of conservative bias and therefore error. So no, I gave you a reality check.<GrassoBless>

I don't care about your feelings towards the polls, and I showed you that the poll you posted, in support of your argument, was the highest of any poll, and has a history of conservative bias and therefore error. So no, I gave you a reality check.<GrassoBless>

You wanted evidence, and you got it. It's not my problem if you can't accept it. Conservative bias in this climate, is not even a bad thing, it creates a balance from the largely disproportionate bias on the other side, which we know for a fact through Wikileaks, are colluding together to oppose Trump.

You wanted evidence, and you got it. It's not my problem if you can't accept it. Conservative bias in this climate, is not even a bad thing, it creates a balance from the largely disproportionate bias on the other side, which we know for a fact through Wikileaks, are colluding together to oppose Trump.

I asked you for some evidence that supported your position, trying to give you a chance to get beyond your "but but but Hillary" panic wrestling. Then when you offered your evidence, I proved that your source has a history of error and bias, and that they have the highest approval numbers for Trump of any poll (big shocker there that you would select that poll), and I gave you link to show other polls, and to show you how your poll among others ranks in terms of the past. In terms of balance, when you average the polls (including your poll), you get Trump around the number that gallup came up with that was referenced in the Boston Globe link I started with, that showed him as the Cleveland Browns of presidential history. Anything else, as I think we are done here?
<{silvanormal}>

The passion over whether or not Trump is a fatass is palpable.

I'd like to see the birth certificate of Donald Trump's fat. I don't believe it is American.

I'd like to see the birth certificate of Donald Trump's fat. I don't believe it is American.

Def worth assembling a team to look into. If the oil his fast food is fried in comes from another country like China and he's mostly compromised of fat then a majority of our leader is a foreign agent. #girthermovement

I asked you for some evidence that supported your position, trying to give you a chance to get beyond your "but but but Hillary" panic wrestling. Then when you offered your evidence, I proved that your source has a history of error and bias, and that they have the highest approval numbers for Trump of any poll (big shocker there that you would select that poll), and I gave you link to show other polls, and to show you how your poll among others ranks in terms of the past. In terms of balance, when you average the polls (including your poll), you get Trump around the number that gallup came up with that was referenced in the Boston Globe link I started with, that showed him as the Cleveland Browns of presidential history. Anything else, as I think we are done here?

You can keep telling yourself that if you want. I'm just letting you know that the current climate is not a natural one; it is synthetic and would not give an accurate reflection of reality. Nothing was learned at all from the last election apparently.

Yeah we need an independent test.
Hey if Trump and his gaggle of fans could moan about Obama's Birth Certificate, then others can make an issue of his physical stats not being true.

He already had an independent test and made it public, remember?

The left is simply desperate to pounce on whatever they can.

He already had an independent test and made it public, remember?

The left is simply desperate to pounce on whatever they can.

You know that video was done before the election. Trump's weight and BMI could have changed a bit since then.

How is it an independent test when it was performed by his long time Personal Doctor.

Considering his doctor said this:
"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

I do not take his word seriously. Such over the top statements engenders disbelief. He also wrote the doctor's letter in 5 mins while a limo waited. So it is a rushed letter.

Back