Girther movement

So you have nothing intelligent to say so you just meme spam. Cool, typically liberal bitchness, but cool. I'll wait for your next clever meme.
dude stop, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point

I couldnt be less triggered, Its hilarious to see what liberals have become.

When you start calling people pathetic for having a laugh at a chubby president because he's fudging his weight to the press you definitely are button-mashing the trigger bushman.

It's just a funny situation that has nothing to with being liberal, conservative, or independent so feel free to set your team's pom poms down for a second.

See what??? a bunch of losers whose accusations have fallen flat so many times that they have resorted to fat shaming??? I see that just fine.

Also have to laugh at you making "fat shaming" accusations over this bit. You couldn't be a bigger SJW snowflake about this right now.

Both the health document and the doctor stated he was 75 inches = 6.25 inches.

Honestly, this obsession with Trump is ridiculous, not even his own supporters care about every little detail of his life like this.

It's not the numbers that are important it's that it's clearly bullshit.

No one really cared about inauguration crowd until he lied about it.

I'd compare Chris Christie to Roy Nelson.

Christie is on a Cabbage-the-boxer girth level. Pretty sure the photo that caught him on that off-limits beach in NJ was taken by a satellite orbiting Mars.

Yeah, I mean that looks pretty solid. Cholesterol is a little high but his LDL is pretty legit for a 70 y/o dude. H1Ac is good. Vit D is a little lower but still within 2SD.

I hope the physician tried to counsel him on losing some of that weight though.

Didn't he say he could live to 200 if he ate better.

Seems like a quality doctor from what little I know of him

When you start calling people pathetic for having a laugh at a chubby president because he's fudging his weight to the press you definitely are button-mashing the trigger bushman.

It's just a funny situation that has nothing to with being liberal, conservative, or independent so feel free to set your team's pom poms down for a second.

nope.

Its hilarious that liberals are so but hurt they have resorted to fat shaming the president.

It's concerning that partisanship has reached the level where people are okay with their leaders lying. It's not that the subject is even slightly important enough to lie about.

Personally it's strange as hell that this kind of thing is even public, but if information is released it shouldn't be faked let alone unbelievable.

they claim he never works out yet they also claim he golfs every day. what is it? he is a 71 year old man, not like he is gonna be hitting the gym. at least he goes out and actually does physical activity unlike 80% of americans

they claim he never works out yet they also claim he golfs every day. what is it? he is a 71 year old man, not like he is gonna be hitting the gym. at least he goes out and actually does physical activity unlike 80% of americans

My dad's 70 in a few months.

Rides about 100km a week.

kilaza20180117001.jpg

totally same

Nope, Just pointing out new low for liberals.

So if Trump had fat shamed someone in the past that means he's like an all-time low pathetic loser? Trying to follow you on this hyper-sensitivity tangent.

Not really , he's not walking the course which he should

It's not the numbers that are important it's that it's clearly bullshit.

No one really cared about inauguration crowd until he lied about it.

What's amazing is how people think they know better than an educated professional who actually has daily personal interactions with Trump ever since he got into office... this is the same doctor that served under the previous 3 administrations and was Obama's personal physician.

The great hypocrisy in all this, is back during the election, it was forbidden to even question Hillary's health, and people were being forcibly silenced for simply raising the subject; Dr. Drew lost his show over it. When it turned out that her being in 'good health' was bullshit, which they tried decieving people into believing and defended even after the fact... these same people are now doing the very thing they tried to prevent others from doing not too long ago. It's insane.

Back