Girther movement

So if Trump had fat shamed someone in the past that means he's like an all-time low pathetic loser? Trying to follow you on this hyper-sensitivity tangent.

I think its absolutely hilarious how all the scumbags in this thread can't say anything other than calling me triggered, saying im sensitive. you guys are such cucks lol.

Obsessing over the president's weight is some grade school shit.

Its not the weight, its the lying about it.

Again, grade school shit.

Out of all the reasons to criticize his regime this is what you guys have decided on?

Fuggin lol

Both the health document and the doctor stated he was 75 inches = 6.25 inches.

Honestly, this obsession with Trump is ridiculous, not even his own supporters care about every little detail of his life like this.

Trump derangement syndrome

Ivanka Trump is listed as 180cm

Donald listed at 188cm according to Google.

This one's funny because it's going to end up like "Fake News," where liberals think they're coining some cute phrase and it's going to be snatched from them and used to beat them over the head until they regret they ever said it.

Just imagine a picture of Oprah or any other overweight female celebrity with "Girther" stamped over it and you'll see what I mean.

Hillary_Clinton_Cankles_At_The_Beach.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, Just pointing out new low for liberals.
Indeed. A wise man once said that you have to be careful when fighting monsters, because you can become a monster yourself. The degradation of the American left-wing over the last few years is the most perfect example I've ever seen.

Again, grade school shit.

Out of all the reasons to criticize his regime this is what you guys have decided on?

Fuggin lol

You haven't seen any other complaints about Trump?

What planet you from?
And how the fuck did you get here as it's obviously not an advanced one?

You haven't seen any other complaints about Trump?

What planet you from?
And how the fuck did you get here as it's obviously not an advanced one?

I'm referring to this specific critique, which is nonsense.

I'm referring to this specific critique, which is nonsense.

What did you mean by "Out of all the reasons to criticize his regime this is what you guys have decided on?"

It's totally a nonsense, so why lie?

Bubba got destroyed about his weight (Dubya got alot of credit for being fit btw) ,Obama got much heat for these
a_250x375.w1200.h630.jpg

No one cried about it , know why ? .... it was funny for f sakes

Not to mention Trump loves throwing weight based insults , this shite is crazy

The pussification of the right is a sad thing to behold .

What did you mean by "Out of all the reasons to criticize his regime this is what you guys have decided on?"

It's totally a nonsense, so why lie?

What are you on about?

My post clearly implied there are a myriad of other reasonable reasons to critique Trump. The whole "look he's fat" narrative is simply juvenile.

What are you on about?

My post clearly implied there are a myriad of other reasonable reasons to critique Trump. The whole "look he's fat" narrative is simply juvenile.

Are you broken?

You replied to my post "Its not the weight, its the lying about it" so you obviously saw it.

What about this simple sentence is confusing you?

Are you broken?

You replied to my post "Its not the weight, its the lying about it" so you obviously saw it.

What about this simple sentence is confusing you?

Nothing.

I'm simply saying this whole ordeal is a meaningless criticism.

No shit Trump lies. But this is one of the most inconsequential of all of them.

Are you honestly implying this is something that needs an in depth discussion?

It's a strange thing to care about. He's an old man, he's not pretending to be fit, and he's clearly a big guy. What's the difference if he's 239 or 270, really?

oprah = too fat for president

thanks lefties

Back