Girther movement

I'm 6'1 ~220 pounds.

It's kind of dumb to speculate, but there's just no way Trump only weighs 20 more pounds than I do with his 6'3 height.

trump_golfing_fat_assjpg.jpg

It's my professional medical opinion that this man is wearing an adult diaper.

What's amazing is how people think they know better than an educated professional who actually has daily personal interactions with Trump ever since he got into office... this is the same doctor that served under the previous 3 administrations and was Obama's personal physician.

The great hypocrisy in all this, is back during the election, it was forbidden to even question Hillary's health, and people were being forcibly silenced for simply raising the subject; Dr. Drew lost his show over it. When it turned out that her being in 'good health' was bullshit, which they tried decieving people into believing and defended even after the fact... these same people are now doing the very thing they tried to prevent others from doing not too long ago. It's insane.

I thought Dr Drew lost his show after the scam dr's letter that was clearly bs and he was pretending it was legit.

Well that and shItty ratings.

This one's funny because it's going to end up like "Fake News," where liberals think they're coining some cute phrase and it's going to be snatched from them and used to beat them over the head until they regret they ever said it.

Just imagine a picture of Oprah or any other overweight female celebrity with "Girther" stamped over it and you'll see what I mean.

Hillary_Clinton_Cankles_At_The_Beach.jpg

Bill looks like he just got a nudey pic from a Bimbo

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more neurotic lol. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, you guys have serious issues.

they claim he never works out yet they also claim he golfs every day. what is it? he is a 71 year old man, not like he is gonna be hitting the gym. at least he goes out and actually does physical activity unlike 80% of americans

Lot's of people in their 70's hit the gym. And acquaintance runs a crossfit gym in NC and regularly posts pics of seniors doing cool shit in her gym on FB. I have an Orange Theory about a block away and see a fair number of seniors coming and going mid-day (a lunch place I like is next door.)

Golfing doesn't do much when your doing in a cart.

Last edited:
See what??? a bunch of losers whose accusations have fallen flat so many times that they have resorted to fat shaming??? I see that just fine.
Lol at fat shaming. Starting to sound like a PC elitist SJW now.

It's a strange thing to care about. He's an old man, he's not pretending to be fit, and he's clearly a big guy. What's the difference if he's 239 or 270, really?
nothing ....thats the point

keep telling yourself that lol. I guess I missed it when trump spent millions of dollars to fat shame somebody on different news networks.

Keep moving the goal posts. You literally were talking to all liberals in this matter, that was clearly spelled out. Man up and don't try to run away from what you write. Why are so many here such children about owning up to things?

I think its absolutely hilarious how all the scumbags in this thread can't say anything other than calling me triggered, saying im sensitive. you guys are such cucks lol.

Don’t duck the question. You spazzed and called folks pathetic losers at an all time low for *gasp* engaging in what your PC personality called “fat-shaming”.

Trump has made plenty of public insults about other people’s weight. Was this him being a pathetic loser at an all time low? Yes or no.

Just curious if you actually are this triggered by fat-shaming or if you just look for any opportunity no matter how trivial to throw a bitch fit about liberals. It’s one or the other. Both are pretty lame.

its hilarious when trump fans try to claim the moral/mature high ground. its laughable considering who they support.

Nothing.

I'm simply saying this whole ordeal is a meaningless criticism.

No shit Trump lies. But this is one of the most inconsequential of all of them.

Are you honestly implying this is something that needs an in depth discussion?

It's a strange thing to care about. He's an old man, he's not pretending to be fit, and he's clearly a big guy. What's the difference if he's 239 or 270, really?

I am stunned by A his willingness to falsify information and B people's willingness to over look that because he lied about something small.

His base loves his anti PC nature because they feel he speaks truth Here he is speaking clear bullshit and they totally fine with it.

Lot's of people in their 70's hit the gym. And acquaintance runs a crossfit gym in NC and regularly posts pics of seniors doing cool shit in her gym on FB. I have an Orange Theory about a block away and see a fair number of seniors coming and going mid-day (a lunch place I like is next door.)

Golfing doesn't do much when your doing in a cart.

so you see all this. so that must make it true. call CNN and tell them. become one of their sources so that they can report this as news.

so you see all this. so that must make it true. call CNN and tell them. become one of their sources so that they can report this as news.

Huh? You're right. 71 year old men don't work out at the gym. I stand corrected.

Did they release any of his actual blood work numbers? We can nip this in the bud right here. Blood pressure? Heart rate?

They did, he's on a cholesterol drug but most things were in the normal range.

I am stunned by A his willingness to falsify information and B people's willingness to over look that because he lied about something small.

His base loves his anti PC nature because they feel he speaks truth Here he is speaking clear bullshit and they totally fine with it.

Nobody's really coming out with contrary information, they're just latching on to whatever information he'll provide and inventing reasons why that represents a lie. I ask why people care enough to do this because it's an insane response by his detractors. If he fudged his weight because he's self conscious, which is something that fat guys do, is that somehow worse than pulling up photos of every fit person who claims to be the same weight, then insulting a guy you've never met? I just don't understand the specific response to this specific issue.

Nobody's really coming out with contrary information, they're just latching on to whatever information he'll provide and inventing reasons why that represents a lie. I ask why people care enough to do this because it's an insane response by his detractors. If he fudged his weight because he's self conscious, which is something that fat guys do, is that somehow worse than pulling up photos of every fit person who claims to be the same weight, then insulting a guy you've never met? I just don't understand the specific response to this specific issue.

To me it's quite clear it's bullshit that he is 6'3" and also bullshit that he is 239 pounds. So I ask do you believe either of those supposed facts?

Now as to complete nobodies posting pictures and calling him fat. Do you really feel that is anyway comparable to the actions of an elected leader?

Keep moving the goal posts. You literally were talking to all liberals in this matter, that was clearly spelled out. Man up and don't try to run away from what you write. Why are so many here such children about owning up to things?

Owning up to what??? liberals are fucking stupid and the "girther" movement is just further evidence of how desperate and pathetic they are.

kilaza20180117001.jpg

totally same

Trump has small arms, shoulders and legs, unlike the black guy. He just has a big gut. I can buy him being around 240-250. Maybe he decided to skip a few meals before the weigh-in.

b1e104b6fec0a60c7c6bddde674e54ce--gay-marriage--day.jpg

Back