Law Giuliani sued by his accountant

Americas Mayor an even bigger POS then we all assumed.
Nah, I pretty much assumed there are many layers to this particular shit onion. Likewise Trump. They will be uncovering shit they did for years to come, mark my words.

This guy could have rode off into the sunset after 9/11 and done speech after speech for easy money. Instead he got conned by a known charlatan, went all in with him, destroyed his legacy and I’m sure he has money somewhere, but being sued and charged for the rest of his life. What a turn of events. It’s like a choose your own adventure book (think bandersnatch) and you keep picking the worst option.

This guy could have rode off into the sunset after 9/11 and done speech after speech for easy money. Instead he got conned by a known charlatan, went all in with him, destroyed his legacy and I’m sure he has money somewhere, but being sued and charged for the rest of his life. What a turn of events. It’s like a choose your own adventure book (think bandersnatch) and you keep picking the worst option.
Let’s not spin it like he was a victim though. He was all in on it running his own cons. He’s just reaping what he sowed now

Based on Noelle Dunphy's lawsuit, Rudy could have also could have made money writing erotica.
On March 4, 2019, Giuliani expressed a fantasy to Dunphy in which they had sex in the lobby of a hotel room, and he told the doorman: “I need time alone with my girlfriend, with my daughter. With my little girl.” Per the suit, “This became part of a pattern in which Giuliani referenced Ms. Dunphy as his ‘daughter’ in the context of sexual activity and made her extremely uncomfortable.” On another occasion, Giuliani told Dunphy, “while engaging in sexual contact” with her, “I think of you as my daughter. Is that weird?” And that was far from the only vomitous thing he had to say to her. Other comments allegedly included:

• “I’m gonna make it a little painful.”
  • “Stick it up your ass.”
  • “You’re a fucking slut.”
  • “You’re my bitch.”
  • “Be a slut! Be Rudy’s slut!”
  • “I want to own you officially. Legally. With a document.”
  • “I can’t control myself. I lose control. I think of you all the time. I’m unable to control it. I’m addicted.”
  • “I can’t think about you without getting hard. Even when I think about how smart you are, I get hard.”
  • Stating he would “get in trouble with underage girls” if they looked 20 but were actually 16
MAGA erotica from Rudy.
  • Saying, of Elizabeth Warren: “Pocahontas was a really hot babe, and Warren does not look like a babe. She looks like a person in search of a gender.” (And then later that he was “very hot” for the senator.)
  • “Demean[ing] and sexualiz[ing] Hillary Clinton and mock[ing] her body”
  • “Demean[ing] and sexualiz[ing] Margaret Thatcher”—yes, Margaret Thatcher—and “wonder[ing] about the effect she would have on his penis”
  • Saying, “If my life depended on it, if I had to make love to Nancy Pelosi, I couldn’t do it. I’d have to die.”
Rudy Erotica that the Sherfronters can get turned on by.
  • Saying, “Black guys hit women more than anybody else does…and so do Hispanic guys—it is in their culture.”

Saying, “If my life depended on it, if I had to make love to Nancy Pelosi, I couldn’t do it. I’d have to die.”

fuck it. i'll take one for the team. just as long as theres no eye contact.

Last edited:
Back