Give a bold "out of left field" prediction for UFC 300 (that's at least somewhat possible).

My gut says it will be Perriera vs Adesenya LHW title fight. Both guys are ready to fight, it's big enough of a fight and you got the history there. What a way to end it than a trilogy in a huge event.
This fight and Leon vs Belal seem very plausible right now and just might be both of them.

It definitely is Leon vs. Belal - that's the only reason why Dana is casually announcing it in a post-fight press conference as opposed to having an actual roll-out.
They don't typically do an actual roll-out, Conor v Diaz 2 was announced for 200 via tweet. Making a big deal out of any fight at this point would probably be a mistake.

Gonna go mental if it is Adesanya vs DDP. Dude doesn't deserve a TS. But I could see it happening.

Want: Izzy/DDP
Will get: Leon/Belal
Be cool with: getting both Perriera/Izzy & Leon/Belal (Leon/Belal with the other as well works for me)

Izzy v DDP if DDP is willing to turn around that quickly

Pereira v Izzy 3 if Izzy is willing to fight at LHW

Muhammad is boring in everything he does ….if he was fighting in my back yard …I’d close the blinds

My prediction, Conor vs Nate.

And rest assured, if I'm right I'll bump this thread and quote myself all over Sherdog. bork1}

This fight and Leon vs Belal seem very plausible right now and just might be both of them.

I think they'll do Perreira vs Izzy and then save Belal vs Leon for O2 arena later in the year. And they'll add another good fight to 300, non title.

Back