Glenn Thrush, star NYT political reporter, suspended for sexual assault

I guess I'm not seeing what constitutes sexual assault here, would any of these things be enough to charge him with a crime?

Thrush seems to believe he is guilty:

“Over the past several years, I have responded to a succession of personal and health crises by drinking heavily. During that period, I have done things that I am ashamed of, actions that have brought great hurt to my family and friends. I have not taken a drink since June 15, 2017, have resumed counseling and will soon begin outpatient treatment for alcoholism. I am working hard to repair the damage I have done.”

He drunkenly kissed 3 women and tried to bang a woman while married?

This seems to be the least damning high profile case so far.

Don't feel sorry for him at all though.

I guess I'm not seeing what constitutes sexual assault here, would any of these things be enough to charge him with a crime?

Not yet, which just means we need to change the law to protect these delicate women. /smh

Thrush seems to believe he is guilty:

“Over the past several years, I have responded to a succession of personal and health crises by drinking heavily. During that period, I have done things that I am ashamed of, actions that have brought great hurt to my family and friends. I have not taken a drink since June 15, 2017, have resumed counseling and will soon begin outpatient treatment for alcoholism. I am working hard to repair the damage I have done.”

Married guy hitting on his work mates? Naw, I can't think of a single reason that he'd feel guilty and make that statement.

The whole fucking system is falling down

Back