GLORY 11: Chicago DISCUSSION (Prelim Spoilers)

Name a more entertaining event. Especially for the first time fan.

Glory 4 is what you should start with.

Then maybe you can try out Glory 6, Glory 7, Glory, 8.

Are you kidding ?

This Glory event was good to for the US market. Overall Glory had better event productions in the past. Spong vs Corbett II happening was the only real big thing.

I wonder who Carnage will fight against in his second(/last) fight in Glory. A rematch against Spong ? Saki ?

Ghita was already tired at half the 2nd round, WTF ? After 1 round in fight 1 compared to 3 rounds. Maybe he should go back to his former trainer/Anil Dubar ? I'm glad Saki didn't win this mini-tournament.

Glory should remove the 2KD tournament-rule, especially since they don't have the normal slam tournaments anymore. And that first referee sucks, another mufadel/poopeda. this ain't his first mistake.

Because of the spike-deal, no (slam) tournaments, no/less entrances, less replays, way too much commercials at critical times, I ain't happy about that.

Agree with everything.

Well I watched a different stream then (had 2 streams open I watched the international one) I expected the official Spike stream to be a bit cut in pieces with all the commercials galore so I watched a different one which had the entrances, all the replays plus Verhoeven's winning ceremony and post-fight interview (which was more like an adrenaline shot interview really hilarious)

Considering it to be only a 2 hours show I knew what to expect (watch those Bellator-shows on Spike and you know what to expect) this was a great debut for Glory on US Global tv network.

Seems you watched the better livestream. Could you be so kind to PM which livestream(s) you used ? Maybe that one will work for glory 12 as well. More kickboxing footage instead of commercials is always better :wink: .

There are rumours glory 13 will be Schilt's farewell ceremony with a lot of legends being present/ on the card like Aerts, Bonjasky, leBanner, etc.

Do you have any intel about this, Roller ?

This was my first time watching glory. I liked it, but I sort of missed clinch fighting and elbows of traditional MT.

What happened to the Raymond Daniels vs Brian Foster fight?

Back