Glory 12 New York - Full Card (9PM EST DISCUSSION THREAD)

if Glory is not getting major hype after this event then i dont know what

Only way this couldve been better is if Schiavello was commentating.

So sick of Mauro. No one gets you more excited during a kickboxing match than Schiavello.

Ristie is VERY fast. Wow. Imagine if his boxing was improved plus some more time and experience..

FRANKIE 総統;89327771 said:
Andy is 31 years old and looks, and fights like he's 19.

Yeah, his age isnt right man hahaha

That was damn near fake! Guys in the UFC with maxipads for gloves don't get knocked out like that.

Supporting the Schiavello idea as well. Why isn't he on board yet?

Yes, he is biased towards certain fighters and he doesn't make any effort to hide it, but man, there was never any other kb commentator that pumped me for a fight more than he did!

Schievello would have gone nuts on the Petrosyan fight. He even said he thinks he

That was damn near fake! Guys in the UFC with maxipads for gloves don't get knocked out like that.

Joking, right? Just in case you don't, guys in kickboxing actually punch harder since they have more protection for their hands from the bigger gloves. The force transmitted is the same as with smaller gloves, but since they have more protection, they can go all out with their shots.

What the fuck do you mean?

Fighters in the UFC have been KO'd from much, much less.

Guys in the UFC don't throw like that.

I'll throw myself on the Schiavello bandwagon too, I may not be his biggest fan but I love when commentators get as hyped up as fans during their broadcast, definitely elevates the experience.

summary of the night:

fuck Ristie for beating Petrosyan.

good night.

Back