Glory 12 New York - Full Card (9PM EST DISCUSSION THREAD)

was he outclassed or just caught ?

Caught intelligently. Ristie capitalized on a habit Petro developed of ducking rather than slipping.

Round two Petro was fighting very well, however. He was countering effectively and had good control, despite looking tense.

Round 1 was totally awkward. Seeing Petro so out of place made me fear the fight would go badly for him. He NEVER displays that much discomfort lol.

If Petro had not been KO'd, the fight could've potentially gone in Petro's favour. It was either keep it up like round 2 or die trying.

I heard Petrosyan broke his hand in the Ristie fight
don't know where it happend but maybe in round 2 or something

It's 29 degrees here in NYC and you could see Petro blowing his nose at the start of the fight. He wasn't 100% and it was pretty obvious during the fight.

It's 29 degrees here in NYC and you could see Petro blowing his nose at the start of the fight. He wasn't 100% and it was pretty obvious during the fight.

I thought he always blew his nose since its been hit so much and so much broken tissue has accumlated in there.

I heard Petrosyan broke his hand in the Ristie fight
don't know where it happend but maybe in round 2 or something

He breaks his hand a lot. Broke it during the Yamamoto fight and still fought Souwer for three rounds.

Obviously, haven't seen the superfight series yet or the undercard but considering it's number of ko's and the absolutely crazy main portion of the event, i believe this might have just been Glory's best event to date!

Obviously, haven't seen the superfight series yet or the undercard but considering it's number of ko's and the absolutely crazy main portion of the event, i believe this might have just been Glory's best event to date!

Yeah, agree. From what i have read about the undercard almost every fight delivered yesterday.

Btw, it's pretty cool that they're listing the reach now too.

GLORY is doing a great job of selling this sport. It's about time too. Such a great sport that never caught on the way it should have (IMO).

1476306_675197859179508_814999516_n.jpg

Roosmalen vs. kiria - good close fight

Petrosyan vs. Ristie - what an upset, well done Ristie. I'm quite glad that happened actually. changes the LW division and gives Petrosyan a bit of humility.

Stevelmans vs. Hollenbeck - Hollenbeck is boring and lame as fuck, 'come here I clinch you and grab you again and again'. Shouldn't have won :/

Ben Saddik vs Edwards - glad Ben Saddik didn't win, if you're here not to fight you don't deserve to win.

Schilling vs. Barrett - glad Schilling got knocked out. In my opinion he didn't deserve his win vs. Levin in the tournament, and he's way too cocky (what's that about dropping hands and shit). Don't want Americans to think he's the best.

Ristie vs. Roosmalen - waoh I didn't expect Ristie to run on Roosmalen like that! impressive and well done to him for winning the tournament.

68 page thread and the forum seems more active for other threads too. Glory finally sparking some activity!

Roosmalen vs. kiria - good close fight

Petrosyan vs. Ristie - what an upset, well done Ristie. I'm quite glad that happened actually. changes the LW division and gives Petrosyan a bit of humility.

Stevelmans vs. Hollenbeck - Hollenbeck is boring and lame as fuck, 'come here I clinch you and grab you again and again'. Shouldn't have won :/

Ben Saddik vs Edwards - glad Ben Saddik didn't win, if you're here not to fight you don't deserve to win.

Schilling vs. Barrett - glad Schilling got knocked out. In my opinion he didn't deserve his win vs. Levin in the tournament, and he's way too cocky (what's that about dropping hands and shit). Don't want Americans to think he's the best.

Ristie vs. Roosmalen - waoh I didn't expect Ristie to run on Roosmalen like that! impressive and well done to him for winning the tournament.

Schilling didn't get knocked out. He lost via decision. He got knocked down twice in the 2nd round and knocked down Barret in the 3rd. Still a great fight.

Back