Glory 13 Tokyo - Full Card (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Ghita is the current most spectacular HW fighter. A KO machine: Guidon, Ben Saddik and Zimmerman finished in less than 40 seconds... A rematch against Rico must happen soon.
Zimmerman is also a great fighter and his fight against Gerges was impressive. He needs a bit of luck and to be more careful when he faces a dangerous opponent like Ghita.

Errol and his daughter:

1497753_592043674200117_2083655438_n.jpg

And then Daniel with her, by the way he also has a son back home (and his father cornered him too in Tokyo):

1505105_688959681136659_1904594871_n.jpg

It"s nice that some unfriendly fighters get less attention nowadays.

Last edited:
Ghita always comes up just short against the elite opponents. Lets hope he can finally get over the hump he reminds me of Kyshenko in this way.

Ghita is the current most spectacular HW fighter. A KO machine: Guidon, Ben Saddik and Zimmerman finished in less than 40 seconds... A rematch against Rico must happen soon.
Zimmerman is also a great fighter and his fight against Gerges was impressive. He needs a bit of luck and to be more careful when he faces a dangerous opponent like Ghita.

I agree

Saki destroyed Ghita. I'd say Saki is more spectacular. He just looked out of shape against Rico.

The knock out before the last few seconds in the title fight couldn't have been written any better in a book.

Same. I don't know wtf Roufus was watching.

that's the problem with only having one commentator. sometimes people get locked into one view point and there is nobody there to offer a countering opinion

I feel the same.

Something is definitely missing. I enjoy glory's fight, I enjoy Mauro as a commentator, but something just doesn't make me feel that same feling which I had in K-1 events

I am just thrilled to have high level "K-1 style" kickboxing back. and having it on Spike is fucking awesome

I agree with you that they are still working out the kinks a little bit. while acceptable, it doesn't have the X Factor... yet at least

I am not sure what they need to change. there seem to be too many little snags in the production (e.g. little delays between the ring announcer and the promo tapes). not a big deal but takes away from the slickness

I know the Roufus is very well qualified, but I just don't think that he is a very good announcer. I don't even understand some of the examples he gives.

It would, of course, be better to have 8 man tournaments but I understand the tv time constraints.

Hopefully ratings are good and Spike / Glory can continue to refine the presentation

A good step for Glory is to sign Schiavello. Nothing against current commentators, but they are just too, dunno, plain and boring.

Same. I don't know wtf Roufus was watching.

He was so incredibly wrong in that fight it was insane. Easily the most biased commentary I've heard in a long time, even worse than Rogan. Duke even read the stats after the fight and still stuck with his incorrect, shitty opinion.

Saki destroyed Ghita. I'd say Saki is more spectacular. He just looked out of shape against Rico.

Saki "destroyed" him after he injured Daniel with an illegal throw. Even Glory said that it was illegal.

Last edited:
I love Mauro and Roufus.

Mauro is decent but Duke, not liking him at all. Imagine Schiavello in there with all his experience from K-1, all the info in his head. Nobody can match him, neither in his knowledge of the sport or the energy with which he commentates. Yes, he is extremely biased at times, but i can live with that.

Back