GLORY 15 Istanbul LHW-Tournament, April 12

That's another case of a fighter being too nice.

When the decision was read, Cavalari just took it.

That's why it seemed weird.

It was all based around Gokan Spong rematch and the other semi-finalists just took it.
The whole HW tournament was all about Saki and Ghita and Verhoven walked away the winner.

This isn't K-1 Masato favoritism.

Carnage looked like he didn't belong out there and would have been finished if the fight continued. A doctor called off the fight, not Pierre Andurand.

Cavalari lost a close fight.

It is what it is...

Yeah, and he was fine.

All the "he's dilapidated" talk and it was like no he's not.

It was just a guy walking around.

All that punch did was slightly wobble him and they call the fight?
You do realise it was Corbett himself who indicated there was something wrong? If he wouldn't have waved his hand at the referee Gokhan would've just gone after him like he was already doing.

The whole HW tournament was all about Saki and Ghita and Verhoven walked away the winner.

This isn't K-1 Masato favoritism.

Carnage looked like he didn't belong out there and would have been finished if the fight continued. A doctor called off the fight, not Pierre Andurand.

Cavalari lost a close fight.

It is what it is...

At most, I could see how they gave Tyrone one round. Maybe not even that.

He rocked Cavalari in the second, but Cavalari landed the more significant strikes and strikes over all.

The commentators were like "pretty even numbers" when looking at the strike stats, which was BS.

Cavalari landed a lot more strikes than Spong did.

That looked fishy. Decision was read and he was just like "whatever".

I'm not saying Ghokan wasn't whipping that ass.

It just seemed obvious from the get go they were trying to set up a rematch between Saki and Spong.

Is your every day job a doctor? He was consulted by a doctor and he decided pretty much instantly that the fight must be stopped. But of course, your eagle eyes could see through the TV that Carnage could go on, ok ...

lol it's not even shooped

thumb_14187_fighter_gallery_default.jpeg

:(:icon_sad:

seems like stoica is too small for that division in my opinion

He is not small (where to fight? Glory has only 85 and 95 kilograms), by the way Stoica missed first that left going after the KO:

10154119_619609548120416_630708625459211390_n.jpg

1888510_619609584787079_991231079590988489_n.jpg

10153822_619609701453734_5153172201264555472_n.jpg

Awesome photos!

10257963_619609608120410_6327010691055072811_n.jpg

Lol, Ilunga is the son of a Congolese pastor, immigrant to Germany. Creepy last photo, VOODOO? Or just divine protection? :icon_conf The shield in his left hand (blocked attack) and the spear in his right.

Last edited:
Is there anywhere that they will replay this? Or do they have a way to watch recent events legally online? I looked around a bit but couldn't find anything.

^^ Sorry but I deleted your thread. I know you meant well but I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to post the vids here before Glory does, or to promote downloading them from torrents.

Back