Glory 16: Denver 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK DISCUSSION

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/kick...ni_vs_Raymond_Daniels_Glory_13_Tokyo/10060920

Watching Raymond Daniels getting KO'ed by Joseph Valtellini was more fun. Can't stand that TMA shit. Joseph Valtellini threw that TMA crap out the window by knocking out Raymond Daniels.

Still not liking the guy either. Saw the nice KO though, not as a paid glory sub but free on youtube. Seriously what the fuck Glory? Give us the SFS already some people are paying you for content and you will give it away free later anyway. No reason not to stream it on the website.

Raymond daniel KO was amazing, i;ve seen many of his KO and this deserve to be in top 3

anybody knows what happen to Ben Edwards fight

Edwards got KTFO

shit, if this is true. I'm so disappointed

doesn't matter, he will climbed up the ladder again. this is a learning experience for him

how about Holzken fight

but at least Raymond got the KO, I'm happy for him

This is Pem123, Michael Jordan of sherdog.

i never initiate that kind of conversation, you guys just never stops bring that up, and every time I'm excited about some low tier fighter, most of you just attacks me out of no where and even a white belt who probably know nothing about this forums

and ben edwards was on wining streak before this, his only lose from 2012 until now is only to ranked 1 HW in the world, he was top ten in Glory, I'm sorry this time its gotta stop, i mean how can someone like Ben cannot be classify as working his way up. dude got some name on his record.

and ben edwards was on wining streak before this, his only lose from 2012 until now is only to ranked 1 HW in the world
He also lost to Morosanu (lol) but who's counting, right?

shit, if this is true. I'm so disappointed

doesn't matter, he will climbed up the ladder again. this is a learning experience for him

how about Holzken fight

but at least Raymond got the KO, I'm happy for him

Don't buy his bullshit. He rocked Zimmerman and trying to o for the kil he got countered and knocked down twice meaning the fight was over based on the 2 knockdown rule ( which is really stupid rule ). He could have fought on easily though.
Zimmerman is a very dangerous fighter. Unpredictable, speedy and very powerful.

i never initiate that kind of conversation, you guys just never stops bring that up, and every time I'm excited about some low tier fighter, most of you just attacks me out of no where and even a white belt who probably know nothing about this forums

and ben edwards was on wining streak before this, his only lose from 2012 until now is only to ranked 1 HW in the world, he was top ten in Glory, I'm sorry this time its gotta stop, i mean how can someone like Ben cannot be classify as working his way up. dude got some name on his record.

Rico wasn't very good when he fought against Edwards. In that period he lost by ko to Zimmerman and also lost a decision to Lascenko. Rico's boxing was very bad at that time.

Don't buy his bullshit. He rocked Zimmerman and trying to o for the kil he got countered and knocked down twice meaning the fight was over based on the 2 knockdown rule ( which is really stupid rule ). He could have fought on easily though.
Zimmerman is a very dangerous fighter. Unpredictable, speedy and very powerful.

thanks bro, i know never trusted them before i watched the fight

they always did this, disregard the fighter because of me. i mean its really silly to believe that Ben Edwards is a nobody in HW. he was top 6 in Glory Rankings and coming from an impressive wining streak

and everyone to pretends like he is a nobody

http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/new...lin-morosanu-at-kings-of-kombat-10-melbourne/

i can show you the fight video as well but it didn't tell the result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0p7NVy9a9Q

Even from this bad quality video you can see Morosanu landed more and cleaner in the 1st and specially the 3rd round. The 2nd round is debatable but meh.
You can see Edwards is a more complete kickboxer, actually using his kicks. And that's what makes it even more sad, to be a better kickboxer and still lose. It was a hometown decision, the sooner you accept it, the better.

Back