Glory 16: Denver 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK DISCUSSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0p7NVy9a9Q

Even from this bad quality video you can see Morosanu landed more and cleaner in the 1st and specially the 3rd round. The 2nd round is debatable but meh.
You can see Edwards is a more complete kickboxer, actually using his kicks. And that's what makes it even more sad, to be a better kickboxer and still lose. It was a hometown decision, the sooner you accept it, the better.

that shit doesn't matter, its still goes as a win to his record he still win that fight. he got his hand raised in the end and thats is all that matter. i also think Chandler beat alvarez easy but i cannot denied the fact that Alvarez did beat Chandler, no matter if thats fair or not

the sooner you accept it, the better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0p7NVy9a9Q

Even from this bad quality video you can see Morosanu landed more and cleaner in the 1st and specially the 3rd round. The 2nd round is debatable but meh.
You can see Edwards is a more complete kickboxer, actually using his kicks. And that's what makes it even more sad, to be a better kickboxer and still lose. It was a hometown decision, the sooner you accept it, the better.

Morosanu is a better low kicker than ben edwards. He had some nasty low kicks in his career. When morosanu started to use low kicks on ben edwards, actually the australian looked uncomfortable. Moro didn't have a problem to take his low kicks. This also happens in almost all poturak's fights. Poturak uses a lot of kicks agaisnt fighters with very good low kicks. He did this against Ghita and I laugh a lot. I was like; WTF is wrong with that guy? He also did it against Ciobanu for two rounds, but when Ciobanu started to throw low kicks in round 3, poturak looked uncomfortable. He do it only to impress the judges, but he never do some damage with it. Actually his legs are a lot more damaged than his opponents. That happened to ben edwards, he actually hurt his own legs more than he did to morosanu.

that shit doesn't matter, its still goes as a win to his record he still win that fight. he got his hand raised in the end and thats is all that matter. i also think Chandler beat alvarez easy but i cannot denied the fact that Alvarez did beat Chandler, no matter if thats fair or not

the sooner you accept it, the better

Sorry, but kickboxing is different from mma. So here it matter. This thing actually tell us that he isn't so great fighter or a better fighter than morosanu. The win is a win, but actually this "win" proved that morosanu is a better fighter and that ben edwards isn't a great fighter. Also he fought in his hometown and he still fought scared against a way smaller fighter who also was a huge underdog.

Last edited:
Well in that case, i have to accept it. There's no winning against the Michael Jordan of Sherdog, his "reality" is our reality :)

Edwards vs. Moroșanu was a robbery, sorry! It didn"t look at all like Zhuravlev vs. Moroșanu from the K-1 Final. The Carpathian Death won the fight in Melbourne.

I"m sorry that Liverkick said Edwards won because it wasn"t true, it"s clear on the video. They got the results and believed the Australian source.

Sorry, but kickboxing is different from mma. So here it matter. This thing actually tell us that he isn't so great fighter or a better fighter than morosanu. The win is a win, but actually this "win" proved that morosanu is a better fighter and that ben edwards isn't a great fighter. Also he fought in his hometown and he still fought scared against a way smaller fighter who also was a huge underdog.

its the same concept in all sports, that the winer is the winer no matter what people thought. its the judges who decide who is the winner if there is no finishes, and the winer is ben edwards no matter how you want to put it

which proves that my statement was right that, Ben was only defeated by Rico since 2012, you try to proves it wrong but only make yourself look silly

which proves that my statement was right that

You always was wrong. You never was right. Sometimes I wonder what will be the next "funny" thing you are going to say. For christ shake, whole sherdog laugh hard when you are posting. You are actually the real michael jordan of stand up comedy.

You always was wrong. You never was right. Sometimes I wonder what will be the next "funny" thing you are going to say. For christ shake, whole sherdog laugh hard when you are posting. You are actually the real michael jordan of stand up comedy.

a lot has stand with me, i have quite a lot of allied here, i definitely not alone. while you are just a white belt that no one take seriously

Did Ben get his hand raise after the fight, Yes. did it scored as a win in his fight record, Yes. Did Judges give it to Ben Yes.

he won the fight, i was right and you are wrong
its so simple

Glory 16 running right now on BT Sport 2, including the superfights. If you don't live in UK just google it for a live stream :)

p.s. Jauncey is extremely talented!

Back