Glory 18: Oklahoma (SPIKE TV) 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK (PBP) LIVE DISCUSSION

Where can I find the undercard fights? I don't feel satisfied after this event like I did in last man standing.

I don't know why people are still bothering trying to in-fight with Van Roosmalen, he's the king of that type of fight. Kiria could've won if he didnt try to stand toe to toe. Petro should come back and claim the title.

Ristie will do that.

what justice for ghita?

He only lost an extra-round to Saki in 2010 and to Schilt. Against Schilt which was a wrong stoppage anyway but I can"t complain since the headkick has actually happen.

In Istanbul, Saki should have been disqualified because of the illegal sweep which injured Daniel. Then Daniel won at least the last fight versus Verhoeven if not both (Ghiță also had the statistics in his favor in the first bout). Verhoeven is Glory"s paper champion.

Then in the It"s Showtime, vs. Gerges I, another robbery..

In the past 4 years, Ghiță only lost to Saki in Japan (the extra-round) without being controversial! Facts.

On the other hand, Gerges loses to Adegbuyi clearly but complains.

Last edited:
Stop it with this, apart from the It's Showtime fight with Gerges, Ghita has been a complete failure in important fights and it's only his fault. Also, you really don't need to find him excuses, he doesn't deserves them. He is at an age where form starts to go down little by little and i fear he's wasted all his chances at 'glory'.

Stop it with this, apart from the It's Showtime fight with Gerges, Ghita has been a complete failure in important fights and it's only his fault. Also, you really don't need to find him excuses, he doesn't deserves them. He is at an age where form starts to go down little by little and i fear he's wasted all his chances at 'glory'.

The issue Ghita has is his stamina. His low output leads to him losing fights in the scorecards, despite his very high skill level.
He fought well the second time vs Verhoeven where he did the damage and was close of winning the fight.

He only lost an extra-round to Saki in 2010 and to Schilt. Against Schilt which was a wrong stoppage anyway but I can"t complain since the headkick has actually happen.

In Istanbul, Saki should have been disqualified because of the illegal sweep which injured Daniel. Then Daniel won at least the last fight versus Verhoeven if not both (Ghiță also had the statistics in his favor in the first bout). Verhoeven is Glory"s paper champion.

Then in the It"s Showtime, vs. Gerges I, another robbery..

In the past 4 years, Ghiță only lost to Saki in Japan (the extra-round) without being controversial! Facts.

On the other hand, Gerges loses to Adegbuyi clearly but complains.
Oh god again with the excuses.

Ghita complains and cries about every loss...

I already watched the fight on our television. Trust me Adegbuyi did a lot of damage. You can trust Effin if you don"t believe me. The kicks of Gerges are overrated, it"s not like he"s Ghiță.

Adegbuyi is coming soon, to make some justice for Daniel.
So you only pay attention to stats if Ghitas involved and they are in his favour!? :)

What do you mean, mate? The stats were in favor of Adegbuyi.

Yeah but you basically acknowledged here that the stats dont give a true indication of the fight (which they dont) where as previously you have argued ghita should of won a fight based on the stats!

Any way looks like i was wrong about kiria being able to pull off the win, not seen the fight yet but sounds like he could of fought a bit smarter

Yeah but you basically acknowledged here that the stats dont give a true indication of the fight (which they dont) where as previously you have argued ghita should of won a fight based on the stats!

I didn"t say that, usually the stats are important. But Gerges"s kicks were harmless. Ghita"s kicks were (are everytime) savage. Both Adegbuyi and Ghita led the stats, Ghita at the rematch had a lot in front.

Thai judges would probably give the fight to Kiria, due to body kicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back