Glory 19 + SFS: Virginia (Online+SPIKE TV) 18:30 EST LIVE DISCUSSION

Horrible for the championship fight to end that way.

Nice turn out in this thread! Hopefully that translates to good ratings.

Great event so far. Think last 9 or so events I've watched have been with chinese commentary so pretty nice to have some english speakers on the mics too.
So true. Even the fact that those events arguably had better fights the presentation of Glory is so much more palatable.

So true. Even the fact that those events arguably had better fights the presentation of Glory is so much more palatable.

Glory 3, 8, 9, 12, 13 and 17 were way better than tonight's events.

Last edited:
Glory 3, 8, 9, 12, 13 and 17 were way better than tonight's events.
This was by no means the best Glory event. We're talking about going from watching events where there isn't even an English spelling of a fighters name to english commentary and HD on TV live.

I could go on and on about how ridiculous the military fight was and how poorly built the card was but I was entertained and got to watch it with a group of people so I'm satisfied. For now.

It was a great card. Daniels is an exciting fighter who displayed heart. I believe he will go back and work on his Thai boxing tactics with his Thai boxing coach. He needs to find the balance of checking kicks and when to bait opponents to the ropes. He does a good job for his opponents in helping them box him in. His game is still point Karate and the lack of checking kicks continues to hurt him.

Nieky will take the title from Joe.

That knockdown against Holzken in the finals was complete BS. He looked good tonight and did what was expected of him.

The heavyweight fight was fireworks like most Zimmerman fights, real shame it didn't go longer and had to end that way.

Hopefully Glory starts putting on more cards and gains more popularity. Kickboxing has been pretty dead the past few years. I'd love to start following again regularly.

Nice turn out in this thread! Hopefully that translates to good ratings.

This was my first time ever watching a kickboxing event (huge mma fan).

I was hooked after the first fight of the card, Glory just won a huge new fan.

Anyone know where I can see their previous cards?

This was by no means the best Glory event. We're talking about going from watching events where there isn't even an English spelling of a fighters name to english commentary and HD on TV live.

I could go on and on about how ridiculous the military fight was and how poorly built the card was but I was entertained and got to watch it with a group of people so I'm satisfied. For now.

Oh no. No doubt. If you ask me, the events I mentioned were the best. Tonight's event doesn't even compare.

On the topic of the military fight, it was completely pointless.

This was my first time ever watching a kickboxing event (huge mma fan).

I was hooked after the first fight of the card, Glory just won a huge new fan.

Anyone know where I can see their previous cards?

A hint to you

See all K1 max tournaments and K1 GP too,after that,you are gonna fall in love to the sport

Just out of curiosity, what are the salaries like in Glory? Is there anywhere I can find some payout information?

I was on the can before the main event started and when I came back the fight was stopped. How did Rico look?

Well, that was a great event. Every fights were exciting to watch, Holzken is a fucking beast and I can't wait for the rematch against Vatellini.

Glory is the shit. I hope they'll continue to grow.

Sold out event? Can't remember an Glory event with that much crowd.

It was a great card. Daniels is an exciting fighter who displayed heart. I believe he will go back and work on his Thai boxing tactics with his Thai boxing coach. He needs to find the balance of checking kicks and when to bait opponents to the ropes. He does a good job for his opponents in helping them box him in. His game is still point Karate and the lack of checking kicks continues to hurt him.

Nieky will take the title from Joe.

he will still never beat any great non american ww hes entertaining

if glory and bellator ever have a dynamite i want micheal venom
page vs daniels in mma

or daley vs daniels

Aggressive and not afraid to engage. Rocked Zims several times.

one of the best hw runs strictly in glory the guy is making a name from beating saki on ghita on the same night the big tourny to defending his belt i think this kid should be p4p number 1

Back