Glory 19 + SFS: Virginia (Online+SPIKE TV) 18:30 EST LIVE DISCUSSION

I watched the show.. I just don't usually post in this forum. It was a fun card.

I'm happy Holzken won, because I think he's the uncrowned champion. Daniels can still improve. Always exciting to watch.

I prefer Muay Thai fights to K1 rules, but glory has consistently put on entertaining bouts. 19 was no exception, it was an engaging card.

I saw that Rico won by TKO and was like "what?!"... then I saw that Zimmerman went for the spinning shit and injured himself:(

I prefer Muay Thai fights to K1 rules, but glory has consistently put on entertaining bouts. 19 was no exception, it was an engaging card.

Not a bad fight on the card other than the military one. Great show.

Pretty good show overall.

Injury in the HW fight was disappointing but what can you do?

rest of the card was good. I didn't watch the military fight & it sounds like I didn't miss much

I really hope that Glory can get a foothold in the USA and we can start getting more Glory cards on Spike

Not a bad fight on the card other than the military one. Great show.

I think we got jipped on the military bout.

The last minute replacement of Hurley kind of doomed that fight (IMO).
It would have been better if Mitch hadn't been pulled.

(Fuckin military politics)

Same day.

2nd highest ratings for Glory on Spike I think.

thats good if true because i know the spike target/estimate was 500k

i remember this site from a while back for some reason though; didnt they badly fuck up some numbers or something and it all turned out to be guesswork? I cant remember precisely

528 would presumably be the average so it will be interesting to see if theres any minute-by-minutes released for peaks and troughs. My guess is the raymond daniels opener would get some people sms'ing their friends to tune in but that the holzken-stetcurenko fight might have switched them off

the military bout, while awfully scrappy, might actually have benefited tune-in due to its theme and the fact that it was a one-sided brawl which ended in a stoppage. People love that bar-fight shit

The lead in is going to be the highest as the cops episode that played right before the glory event averaged 889k

Good news if this is true. 528K is a high for Glory on Spike isn't it?

Good news if this is true. 528K is a high for Glory on Spike isn't it?

Pretty good if true, especially after the horrible ratings Glory 18 got.

GLORY 13 Tokyo 659,000 viewers
GLOrY 19 Virginia 528,000 viewers
GLORY 16 Denver 498,000 viewers
GLORY 14 Zagreb 495,000 viewers
GLORY 17 Los Angeles 482,000 viewers
GLORY 12 New York 476,000 viewers
GLORY 11 Chicago 381,000 viewers
GLORY 15 Istanbul 354,000 viewers
GLORY 18 Oklahoma 352,000 viewers

the military bout, while awfully scrappy, might actually have benefited tune-in due to its theme and the fact that it was a one-sided brawl which ended in a stoppage. People love that bar-fight shit
No chance. I watched this with a casual fan and he couldn't wait till that was over. He's also former military. That shouldn't have made the main card and you know it.

Back