Glory 28 Paris

so Sittichai really has to go through another contender tournament.

makes me wonder where Petrosyan is in regards of a titleshot.

Ofcourse they made Sittichai go through another tournamnet despite gettimg robbed sigh...

What a epic event it will be!

Verhoeven vs Brestovac for the HW title:Brestovac is a good one but i dont think he deserve a title fight against Verhoeven now,they could put Jahfarr Wilnys(who showed a much better performance on that 4 man tournament who gave Adegbuyi a rematch with verhoeven).HW division is cleared out by verhoeven TBH,Ghita defeated twice and out of fights for a long time.

-Zimmerman shitty last performance after injury(even that,Rico improved a lot and i think he could even knock out a open guard Zimmerman,but fighting with Zimmerman always have a chance to receive a hard punch and go sleep).

-They could rematch Verhoeven with Jamal Ben Sadidk to revenge his previous loss,jamal is agressive and exciting to watch

-Xavier Vigney is clearly not a danger to Verhoeven,but one day he i think he will be booked against Verhoeven on a glory event in USA,so not now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cavalari vs Artem Vakhitov for the LHW title is the rightest thing to do with Saki out by injury..

Vakhitov gave a very hard fight for Cavalari and we can expect another one coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Serhey Adamchuk vs Mosab Amrani for the FW title looks cool,but im worried if Adamchuk fuck up the fight with clinch to stop amarni punch combinations like what he made with Varga,so i hope this time the referee penalize him for excessive clinch if he do it,Mosab Amrani always epic to watch and Adamchuk is technical.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superfights:

-Murthel vs Cedric Doumbe came in the best hour,with both having good performances facing opponents who were considered the favorite.(Murthel vs Holzken and Cedric robbed hard against Fang Bian),it is going to be fireworks,this fight gonna be heavy action.

-Sitthichai entering on a 4 man contender tournament,while everyone know he deserved a instant rematch against RVR,due the robbery he suffered.

-Petrosyan will be on this contender tournament?,he want to fight for the title too.

-Freddy Kemayo on his hometown,smart move by glory.

-Curious to see Eddy Nait Slimani (59-1, 17 KO),never heard about him,it is a impressive record,i hope it is not a Maurice Jackson kind of record(31-0 but cant take a low kick and affraid to fight against Morosanu :D)

---------------------------------

This event is going to be one of the best glory events ever made,but i really think they could put Jahfarr Wilnys against Verhoeven or Ben Saddik just for entertainment.

who would have figured a card with 3 title fights could look so lackluster. I know I'm labeled a hater but these names are underwhelming. sucks saki got hurt the card needs him big time for some star power since the matches aren't great

featherweight titlefight is probably again on the SFS. lmao

I'm really liking that card. Put Grigorian, Jauncey, Kiria in the tournament and it's fine.

Pretty sure Niclas Larsen is getting his chance this time.

Damn Sittichai fighting in another tournament. The amount of tournaments Sittichai has fought in over the last couple years is crazy!

I guess that's one way to avoid giving sittichai a title shot. He doesn't have to get through one fighter. He has to get through 2 making the odds of him fighting for the title again even smaller. He might not get as lucky as he did in the first tournament for Glory where he knocked out Kiria. He might win a fight but get outscored (under Glorys judging).

Hopefully he beats both opponents, gets another chance for the title, becomes champ and fights Petrosyan which is the fight I want to see the most. I don't think Petrosyan will be in the tournament since he has a fight in March. I want to see Petro vs Sittichai in a 5 round title fight.

He should get an immediate shot, but at least we get to see Sittichai fight twice on the card.

It's not an amazing card, but it's certainly not bad. I really don't think theirs been many epic cards since FEG K-1 died. HW division is dried up.

Glad they put Vakhitov in there for the title.

who would have figured a card with 3 title fights could look so lackluster. I know I'm labeled a hater but these names are underwhelming. sucks saki got hurt the card needs him big time for some star power since the matches aren't great

BastadlyMess! I knew we could count on you and check this out....not one but TWO shots at the card in the first day of posting!! I'm sure those that attend in Paris will LOVE the event!!

Could I make a request? Don't let Valenti in the building. All major fights should be officiated by John Axewood.

Overall a great card, Im especially interested in Groenhart vs Cedric.

Great card.

But they really need to shake up the HW. No opponents for rico left. Should bring in more fresh blooy and set up more HW fights on the sfs

How do they even determine who deserves the title shot? Seems like they just give out title shots because there are no other fighters left.

What a epic event it will be!

-Curious to see Eddy Nait Slimani (59-1, 17 KO),never heard about him,it is a impressive record,i hope it is not a Maurice Jackson kind of record(31-0 but cant take a low kick and affraid to fight against Morosanu :D)

Eddy is a nice prospect. Don't worry he's no Maurice Jackson lol, he's got nice names on his resume. He slowly stepped up in competition over the last 3 years. In his last 2 fights, he KOed both Samir Mohammed and Houcine Bennoui. Samir is getting old tho, but putting Houcine to sleep is no easy task (doesn't have a great chin for sure, but still a warrior and hard to beat)
Interesting to see who they'll put in front of him for his Glory debut.

Nice card overall, not pumped at all by the HW title fight but FW and LHW ones should be fun. My hopes are on the tournament tho, and you're right Doumbe vs Groenhart should be real fun to watch.
I'll attend live, the venue is the biggest one in Paris, and has been rebuilt lately

Damn all talk know how too do is bitch this card is loaded

i kinda like this card
we knew saki was injured and what they came up with is actually good. much beter than the chicago card. europe agains gets a decent to good card so i wont complain

and yes, sittichai should have had a rematch or a no 1 title contender fight but seeing him fight in a tourney is also a treat. i dont care either way

Back