Glory 29 Copenhagen: Holzken vs Kongolo

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nice to see odds for this card. I wasn't very impressed by Holzken's last performance against Groenhart, as I actually thought he didn't deserve the decision. So I am taking the underdog Kongolo for a unit at +285.

Kickboxing
Glory 29 - Welterweight 5 rounds - Forum Copenhagen - Copenhagen, Denmark

Yoann Kongolo +285
Nieky Holzken -405

Glory 29 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Forum Copenhagen - Copenhagen, Denmark
Anderson Silva +160
Ismael Londt -210

Kirill Kornilov +265
Jahfarr Wilnis -385

Glory 29 - Light Heavyweight 3 rounds - Forum Copenhagen - Copenhagen, Denmark

Zinedine Hameur-Lain +265
Zack Mwekassa -385

Glory 29 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Forum Copenhagen - Copenhagen, Denmark

Cihad Kepenek +175
Tomas Mozny -245

Glory 29 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Forum Copenhagen - Copenhagen, Denmark

Meran Zangana +145
Jonatan Oliveira -185

Man it'd be easier to get into this stuff if they would a: have odds every time and b: make it televised every time..

I barely know any of these guys ><

Man it'd be easier to get into this stuff if they would a: have odds every time and b: make it televised every time..

I barely know any of these guys ><

It's seemingly random how 5Dimes sometimes releases odds for Glory and sometimes not. They didn't do it for the last card in Paris, Glory 28, which was a stacked card. Nice to see it this time though. This card should be easy to watch at least, as the Superfight Series prelims are on Fight Pass again and the main card live on ESPN3 online and then replayed at 7 PM on ESPN2 on tv today.

It's seemingly random how 5Dimes sometimes releases odds for Glory and sometimes not. They didn't do it for the last card in Paris, Glory 28, which was a stacked card. Nice to see it this time though. This card should be easy to watch at least, as the Superfight Series prelims are on Fight Pass again and the main card live on ESPN3 online and then replayed at 7 PM on ESPN2 on tv today.
They just copied the unibet lines like they been doing lately, same with rizin and one fc

Back