Glory 31: RVR vs Sittichai II

VinceF

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Glory 31Amsterdam.

It is hard to discuss this fight without blaiming the judges. But let's try it. Who do you got?

I think RvR will be well prepared, comes with a good gameplan and wins by TKO.

RvR almost never (T)KOs anyone and I don't think he'll start against Sittichai. I have Sittichai winning this.

RvR almost never (T)KOs anyone and I don't think he'll start against Sittichai. I have Sittichai winning this.
he had some good KO wins before 2013,but it broke up especially when glory brought the fucking big gloves who favored him on defense so he changed a little bit the way he fights

Sitthichai by UD with one or two knockdowns,RVR being saved with the end of the rounds.

RVR is an big underdog,he use to make people wrong a lot when he is underdog,but i dont think it is going to happen this time,Sitthichai is coming more motivated to it than never,i had Sitthichai winning this fight as 85% and RVR 15%,considering an CLEAN REFEREE and JUDGES work

RVR have to impose the rhythm of the fight(he attaking with punch combinations dont letting sittichai make him walk in circle defending mid kicks and knees+jabs),he have an very hard work to win it,but he have his chances,i dont think it is 100% on Sitthichai favour,but yeah,Sitthichai is my pick to win this fight

Last edited:
I think Sittichai already learnt his lesson and now he's going for the KO or by being more aggresive and scoring more via knees.

Sittichai will probably dominate for 5 rounds and lose a decision. How they scored the first fight for rvr i'll never know.

I think RvR will be well prepared, comes with a good gameplan and wins by TKO.

LOL and I think your saying this to get a reaction out of everyone. You don't truly believe this.

Sittichai wins (again). Glad to hear they are actually letting this fight happen again, Sittichai deserves revenge.

RvR by middle kick KO

small-trollface-jpg.9747

Sittichai is going to embarrass him again while iska's crooked judges are going to score it for the glory executives little butt buddy robin again.

Not gonna lie, I kinda want Sittichai to dominate every round then lose the decision just to see this place implode again.

Not gonna lie, I kinda want Sittichai to dominate every round then lose the decision just to see this place implode again.

Should also get a point deducted for clinching one time in the last round. sherdog would go crazy.

Sittichai wins (again). Glad to hear they are actually letting this fight happen again, Sittichai deserves revenge.

Its a travesty that he had to go through another Contender Tournament to get it though.

Glory put up a sittichai vs RVR poll and RVR is winning it LOL

Ofc he is. "Won" the last fight, dutch and a regular on the promotion vs some thai whose name people probably can't really remember 5 seconds after reading it.

Yi Long vs anyone and Chinese would vote him as the winner basically.

Glory put up a sittichai vs RVR poll and RVR is winning it LOL
Those polls on Glory's website also said that Badr Hari was the greatest of all time lol. The second option wasnt even close either. Tells you all you need to know about the people behind those votes.

I think both of this guys will be going for the KO after their last fight,Sittichai got robbed and no one respects RVR as a champion.

I believe Sittichai will rush for the KO and will let this go to the distance, and Rvr will capitalize it which will result in a RVR KO win.

But that's just my theory

Why is everyone so concerned of RvRs power? Last time he KO'd someone was in 2012

Why is everyone so concerned of RvRs power? Last time he KO'd someone was in 2012
People are placing too much worth in him rocking andy ristie and knocking him down in their second fight. When before that I struggle to think when the last time he even got a knockdown was.

It's probably the way he is build. Small bulky infighter like Zambidis. People just assume he has power.

Back