Glory 31: RVR vs Sittichai II

QTjZA4y.jpg
This is amazing

"You were supposed to pay the judges off!"

70Kg is stacked. Don't care much about Roosmalen leaving.

Sitthichai and Petrosyan are well above the rest and then Grigorian and Kiria are next two tiers down. After that? "Guys" and a couple prospects. I'm not sure how you get stacked out of that.

Sitthichai and Petrosyan are well above the rest and then Grigorian and Kiria are next two tiers down. After that? "Guys" and a couple prospects. I'm not sure how you get stacked out of that.

Stacked by Glory standarts.

Sure Sittichai and Petrosyan are well above the rest. Doesn't mean much because they're two of the p4p best in the world right now. I can see Moiseev and Jauncey hang in there with Kiria easily, Grigorian is also a good future match up.

Yea i was laughing live at the executives reaction. You have sittichai still looking beautiful while robin is doing everything he can to try and keep one of his eyes from swelling shut and yet those idiots still thought robin won

Did you see that Bellator KB card this weekend? All 2nd tier fighters getting gimmie fights vs. guys who are literally making their KB debut.

In 2016, a division is "stacked" if there's 4-5 top-tenish guys who are active enough in a single promotion to reasonably assume they'll fight each other.

Yodsnaklai, Superbon? Or were you strictly talking about Glory fighters?

It's real stupid really. After they banned all clinching last October, guys really just don't have any idea of what to do now when they're up close. I mean, guys get into that distance naturally as a part of fighting, but now you see them raising their hands in a 'woah, not me man' matter as if they're afraid of being accuse of a groping their opponent.

Inconsistent reffing is a problem too. Some guys let a bit of clinching go on, but others (fat baldy) starts screaming the moment people get into slow-dancing distance.

Yep, currently the worst referee is valenti. But in the past it was Joop Ubeda (bald guy)

The attention whore referees like the ones mentioned are the worst. They don't realize that it's not their job to bring attention to themselves, refs are supposed to stay in the background and if the fight goes well we should barely hear from them.

Combine the attention seeking with a superiority complex and bad calls then you have a referee with alot of problems.

People on twitter are calling to ban Valenti, before that Ubeda was under fire, but these guys seem to have protection.

The same goes with UFC and boxing. CJ Ross is easily among the most corrupt judge in boxing of all time,
and she basically got away again and again, until she could no longer handle the public pressure, and quitted.
Cecil People is still allowed to judge despite his terrible records now and then.
Many mma judges/referees still get to keep their jobs and never get punished really.
Boxing is a little bit better because fighters can negotiate which ref and judges to use, but that
just gets us another problem of biased judges.

RVR Is pissed. GLory bit themselves in the ass. They were givin Robin Hood and Joe Schilling favourable decisions so now when they don't rob their opponents they throw their toys out the pram.

Next will be Rico

Stacked by Glory standarts.

Sure Sittichai and Petrosyan are well above the rest. Doesn't mean much because they're two of the p4p best in the world right now. I can see Moiseev and Jauncey hang in there with Kiria easily, Grigorian is also a good future match up.
I think Kiria is pretty overrated. He is mostly known for a hail mary KO of Ristie in a fight where he was getting his ass kicked. I think Grigorian would outclass him and Moiseev and Jauncey would beat him.

I think Kiria is pretty overrated. He is mostly known for a hail mary KO of Ristie in a fight where he was getting his ass kicked. I think Grigorian would outclass him and Moiseev and Jauncey would beat him.

He is training at holzken now. I think he will improve over there.

Giorgio is already hyping the fight with Sitthichai on FB:
Chi vorrebbe vedere questo incontro?
who would want to see this fight?
13557930_10154179527401145_2213220905415515781_n.jpg

Giorgio is already hyping the fight with Sitthichai on FB:
Chi vorrebbe vedere questo incontro?
who would want to see this fight?
13557930_10154179527401145_2213220905415515781_n.jpg

Who doesn't want to see this fight. Petrosyan is getting older and most liekly past his best and Sittichai is probably in his prime. on top of that Petrosyan sometimes struggles with southpaws. SO I have to go with Sittichai but it will be a great fight

To be fair, I thought Sittichai won and my facial expression was about the same as these guys. I think they were shocked RVR didn't get the decision in his home country.

RVR is still pissed. A quick look at his Twitter account shows he's still thinking about the decision loss. If he stays in Glory he better have to go through a tournament before getting a shot at the belt.

He received a 6 month ticket champion gift in their first fight,he couldnt be complaining at all,but he still thinking he won both fights so all his butt hurted tweets will only be effective on fanboys...i like him but he should be "glad" that he hold that belt on The living room for more a semester,interviews winning money with publicity and this kind of shit....

I pick petro if he is totally dedicated motivated and sharp for this fight,he can defeat Sitthichai,i just hope someday glory or oktagon bring a rematch vs Ristie,but ristie is really out of The lights now...

I think its time for Glory to do a one night 8 man tournament with

Sittichai Sitsongpeenong
Robin van Roosmalen
Giorgio Petrosyan
Anatoly Moiseev
Josh Jauncey
Andy Ristie
Davit Kiria

Throw in Andy Souwer, Yodanklai or Buakaw to fill it out.

I th
To be fair, I thought Sittichai won and my facial expression was about the same as these guys. I think they were shocked RVR didn't get the decision in his home country.

RVR is still pissed. A quick look at his Twitter account shows he's still thinking about the decision loss. If he stays in Glory he better have to go through a tournament before getting a shot at the belt.
I thought he won too. I hope RVR doesn't leave he is a good fighter. WOuld love to see him in a contender tournament but I can't see him beating Sittichai at all

I think its time for Glory to do a one night 8 man tournament with

Sittichai Sitsongpeenong
Robin van Roosmalen
Giorgio Petrosyan
Anatoly Moiseev
Josh Jauncey
Andy Ristie
Davit Kiria

Throw in Andy Souwer, Yodanklai or Buakaw to fill it out.
When it comes to fighters at the level of Petrosyan, sittichai and yodsanklai I would prefer them to just have the one fight against each other on the night. Tournaments can leave one fighter at an advantage if he has an easier first opponent and there are so many other factors. Both fighters coming in at 100% is much better then one fighter being more tired then the other because his first fight was harder.

Back