Glory 34

because he is. doesn't mean that Thongchai is close to the fighter that Sittichai is.
He has a better muay thai record than Sittichai. If he will do well in kickboxing or not remains to be seen. Maybe he will do good, maybe he will suck.
the only time sittichai has ever actually turned it on was when he got knocked down earlier this year.
He still looked less explosive.

Last edited:
there is a "commented fight" series that farang Leo Monteiro does on youtube where he said Jomthong was Lumpini champ at 14 years old.

anyway there's no way Thongchai is the youngest one ever.

edit: Kanka said and I think he's right: might've been Raja champ.

Last edited:
there is a "commented fight" series that farang Leo Monteiro does on youtube where he said Jomthong was Lumpini champ at 14 years old.

anyway there's no way Thongchai is the youngest one ever.
might have meant Raja champ

The only thing I can think is thongchai might be the youngest 147 pound champ since most thais don't get near that big in their teens

the only time sittichai has ever actually turned it on was when he got knocked down earlier this year. That is the only time I have ever actually seen him try to dominate an opponent. He certainly did not look slow or less powerful then. He also fights more than any other top kick boxer and usually always has another fight scheduled which is another reason for his cautious approach
That first KunLun tournament he won beating Groenhart and Souwer was the most aggressive I've seen him.

That first KunLun tournament he won beating Groenhart and Souwer was the most aggressive I've seen him.
To me it was his usual performance he just had guys who wanted to push the pace and kept leaving themselves wide open because of it. When i talk about sittichai being aggressive I mean him not waiting on the opponent and countering as usual but instead actually taking the fight to his opponent and forcing his will on the opponent instead of just taking what the opponent gives you. Sittichai was basically chasing after the guy after the knockdown and for once initiating the exchanges instead of laying back or going off his jab

I'm a little nervous about the Marat/sittichai rematch. Sitsongpeenong just uploaded a pic saying Sittichai is back training but the fight is like 10 days away.

I have a feeling Glory will rob Sittichai if its a close fight again. Sittichai needs to dominate which against Marat isn't the easiest of jobs. Not sure why he started training late.

He was also in hospital a few weeks ago so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I'm a little nervous about the Marat/sittichai rematch. Sitsongpeenong just uploaded a pic saying Sittichai is back training but the fight is like 10 days away.

I have a feeling Glory will rob Sittichai if its a close fight again. Sittichai needs to dominate which against Marat isn't the easiest of jobs. Not sure why he started training late.

He was also in hospital a few weeks ago so not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Don't worry bro, I'm sure they stuck him in the science lab, and his darker complexion puts him at a serious advantage. Sittichai has this in the bag.

I thought that was the average time Thais train for a fight?

I thought that was the average time Thais train for a fight?
Maybe for a Thai getting ready for a fight at a local stadium but not a big kickboxing event like this. His last fight was like 5 weeks ago so what has he been doing since then?

I predicted that Superbon would of beaten Sittichai because I felt that Superbon wanted it more. Marat and Glory both want this win for Marat and I know he will take this fight very seriously. I just hope Sitsongpeenong do to. I know Sittichai is a better fighter but I dont think close win will be enough this time. He needs to dominate or he will be robbed. Till this day Marats team and supporters still think Marat beat Sittichai in both fights.

Marat becoming champ is part of their plan and its obviously what they want.

Don't worry bro, I'm sure they stuck him in the science lab, and his darker complexion puts him at a serious advantage. Sittichai has this in the bag.
10 days in a lab doesn't mean shit! Unless hes been in a lab for the last few weeks and has come back to Sitsongpeenong for the last 10 days until the fight. That I'd be okay with.

Maybe for a Thai getting ready for a fight at a local stadium but not a big kickboxing event like this. His last fight was like 5 weeks ago so what has he been doing since then?

I predicted that Superbon would of beaten Sittichai because I felt that Superbon wanted it more. Marat and Glory both want this win for Marat and I know he will take this fight very seriously. I just hope Sitsongpeenong do to. I know Sittichai is a better fighter but I dont think close win will be enough this time. He needs to dominate or he will be robbed. Till this day Marats team and supporters still think Marat beat Sittichai in both fights.
I wonder if having trained one more week or so would make a big difference when he pretty much has been training and fighting all year and has 150 fights in the baggage. Plus he has already fought Marat twice

I wonder if having trained one more week or so would make a big difference when he pretty much has been training and fighting all year and has 150 fights in the baggage. Plus he has already fought Marat twice

I get that. Its not that I dont think sittichai can beat Marat. Hes beaten him twice before. I just dont think Glory will allow him to win again if the fight is a close as the first 2 and sitsongpeenong should know this and therefore train a little harder. This will be a 5 round high pace fight and sittichai was gassing in his last 5 rounder against RVR.

I get that. Its not that I dont think sittichai can beat Marat. Hes beaten him twice before. I just dont think Glory will allow him to win again if the fight is a close as the first 2 and sitsongpeenong should know this.
i thought the judges were independent?

i thought the judges were independent?

We all know that's BS. The first Sittichai vs RVR fight was one of the biggest robberies I've seen in all combat sports. It was too much of a robbery to be "independent".

We all know that's BS. The first Sittichai vs RVR fight was one of the biggest robberies I've seen in all combat sports. It was too much of a robbery to be "independent".
Shitty judges

Shitty judges
Dont even think it was that. You dont have to be a good judge to see who one that fight. When a robbery is that bad there is a motive behind it. Its not just being unlucky or bad judging.

You haven't seen many fights then. That fight was still competitive. Robberies happen all the time in independent judging...

Dont even think it was that. You dont have to be a good judge to see who one that fight. When a robbery is that bad there is a motive behind it. Its not just being unlucky or bad judging.
Kicks to forearms, bro.

It was a bad decision but it wasn't like it was a horrific robbery. It's not like Sittichai was dropping RVR.

Masato was gifted way worse decisions.

Kicks to forearms, bro.

It was a bad decision but it wasn't like it was a horrific robbery. It's not like Sittichai was dropping RVR.

The overall control of the fight is what made it a robbery whether you count kicks to the arms or not. And dropping/knocking someone out is not as dominating as completely schooling them for 5 rounds. Anyone can land a good shot and knock someone down.

But forget the RVR fight. I just have a feeling that if Sittichai doesnt dominate against Marat he will be robbed.

Back